Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 22 2020, 08:57 PM

I did't know how to upload the picture. I don't know where to get this URL it asks for. I have a screenshot of it..... but yes, after i posted my message I was able to see the blue box and collect my cash. but in the past that has NOT been the case.
Old Mar 22 2020, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
I did't know how to upload the picture. I don't know where to get this URL it asks for. I have a screenshot of it..... but yes, after i posted my message I was able to see the blue box and collect my cash. but in the past that has NOT been the case.
Hi KoalaBear,
That happens when you are waiting to collect watching it, because it doesn't get updated instantly. When that happens and you know it is time to collect and it tells you that not enough quests have been completed, first try just close and reopen your farms, then check to see if it is blue. If it isn't then try clearing your memcache, close and reopen your farms and check again. That may take a couple times.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2020, 08:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Gifting Farm Cash

Not sure how long I have been playing farm town but have been in FB for ages and ages. I started playing farm town with my daughter who has been doing that for a long time. I am her super neighbor and, as such have earned well over 100 farm cash working her farms so I can level up to play with her and my other family members who also play. Now I want to use some of that FC to send daughter some train parts and I find that I have to BUY at least $25 FC which I did and now I am sitting on over 200 FC and I still cannot buy her gifts or gift cards. I checked my FC purchases on my account and I am well over the requirement that was listed in Marcella's post in this forum section. What do I need to do now? If I can't help her or my other family members in this manner while I am leveling up, I may as well not play here at all
Old Mar 31 2020, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misiz Nomo View Post
Not sure how long I have been playing farm town but have been in FB for ages and ages. I started playing farm town with my daughter who has been doing that for a long time. I am her super neighbor and, as such have earned well over 100 farm cash working her farms so I can level up to play with her and my other family members who also play. Now I want to use some of that FC to send daughter some train parts and I find that I have to BUY at least $25 FC which I did and now I am sitting on over 200 FC and I still cannot buy her gifts or gift cards. I checked my FC purchases on my account and I am well over the requirement that was listed in Marcella's post in this forum section. What do I need to do now? If I can't help her or my other family members in this manner while I am leveling up, I may as well not play here at all
Hi Misiz Nomo

Please provide a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Mar 31 2020, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Link to Farm

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...8254&farm_ix=0
Old Mar 31 2020, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Hi Misiz Nomo

Thank you for the link

I had a look at your data and you started playing on February 26, 2020 that is why you are not allowed to send farmcash to your daughter.

I'm not sure where you read something about purchasing 25 farmcash as that is not the amount needed to allow you to send cash if your account is less than 6 months old.

The following are the restrictions for sending Farmcash, posted in the New Release April 7, 2016 Point 2 in bold is the one for your problem.

- New Rules for sending Farm Cash gifts to friends in order to minimize the use of bots and fake accounts that are affecting the game performance:

1) If you have sent already 500 FarmCash or more in value to friends, counting Gift Certificates and FarmCash items, in order to continue sending Farm Cash gifts to friends, you need to have spent a total of $50 in the game since the beginning up to this date. That is equivalent to buying 305 FarmCash). If you have already spent that amount in the game so far, then this rule does not applies to you.

2) If your account is less than 6 Months old, you will have to buy at least 120 FarmCash to be able to send FarmCash gifts to friends.

Old Mar 31 2020, 12:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Slight misunderstanding

This is from your post on 9/30/2009. I did not see the subsequent one from 2011 nor do I have the time to search for it right now.

"11. Send Farm Cash gift restrictions: In order to send Farm Cash gifts to others you need to buy at least 50 farm cash since you first started playing (or earn it by completing offers).

This is to stop users creating fake facebook accounts and using bots or auto clickers to quickly get to level 25 or 27 in a day or 2 and then sending Farm Cash gifts to friends or themselves. This is not fair to the users that do not use these tricks and it also impact Farmtown revenue.

We know this is a delicate subject. We have already decided to soften the restriction a bit, to require a lifetime purchase (for the Sender) of only 25 Farm Cash, and also, to remove the restriction completely if the Sender has been playing for 6 months already, meaning, it's a legitimate Farmtown player and not a fake account just created to level up and never used again.

This last change was released Nov 6th, 11:30 PM EST."

Have no clue how to do "offers". And I have been playing long enough to reach level 184. And I seem to have misunderstood your post and never saw the one a few years later. I intend to keep playing for the time being since we are all under "sheltering in place" at the moment but I am not really happy about it.

Also, I now have 6 more friends who are all facebook friends and I am their neighbors but I am unable to ask them to be my neighbors. When I go to the tab to show my neighbors, I only see the one I have now and do NOT see a listing for the new friends to invite them to be my neighbors, thereby limiting my options to grow my farms. Can you help with that please?

P.S. I know this is the wrong forum section for this problem but I am already here when I could be farming.
Old Mar 31 2020, 01:09 PM

Quote:
This is from your post on 9/30/2009. I did not see the subsequent one from 2011 nor do I have the time to search for it right now.

"11. Send Farm Cash gift restrictions: In order to send Farm Cash gifts to others you need to buy at least 50 farm cash since you first started playing (or earn it by completing offers).

This is to stop users creating fake facebook accounts and using bots or auto clickers to quickly get to level 25 or 27 in a day or 2 and then sending Farm Cash gifts to friends or themselves. This is not fair to the users that do not use these tricks and it also impact Farmtown revenue.

We know this is a delicate subject. We have already decided to soften the restriction a bit, to require a lifetime purchase (for the Sender) of only 25 Farm Cash, and also, to remove the restriction completely if the Sender has been playing for 6 months already, meaning, it's a legitimate Farmtown player and not a fake account just created to level up and never used again.

This last change was released Nov 6th, 11:30 PM EST."

Have no clue how to do "offers". And I have been playing long enough to reach level 184. And I seem to have misunderstood your post and never saw the one a few years later. I intend to keep playing for the time being since we are all under "sheltering in place" at the moment but I am not really happy about it.

Also, I now have 6 more friends who are all facebook friends and I am their neighbors but I am unable to ask them to be my neighbors. When I go to the tab to show my neighbors, I only see the one I have now and do NOT see a listing for the new friends to invite them to be my neighbors, thereby limiting my options to grow my farms. Can you help with that please?

P.S. I know this is the wrong forum section for this problem but I am already here when I could be farming.
Hi Misiz Nomo

Let me clarify things for you if I can.

We had different restrictions for sending farmcash during all these years.

First restrictions, are the ones you posted here and were released during New Release November 5, 2013. This is the link to that Release:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=577562

Those were available during some years till new ones were posted in the New Release April 7, 216 in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621586
These restrictions are the ones we have nowadays.

Things change through all these years, so if you are reading a response from several years ago, maybe it is not accurate due to several changes made through 10 years of gaming. For example, we dont have offers anymore that is why you cant find them.

About your friends, if you added them recently, then facebook still didnt updated the list to let you see them.
You can run memcache (link below). A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and check your My Neighbors tab to see if your new friends are showing up there.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Old May 13 2020, 08:16 PM

Default Farm Cash

I just purchase 250 farm cash. I had 8 farm cash before I purchase. I then purchase Pool Bar and Taste of Italy. I now am down to 146 farm cash it took 30 more farm cash then it should have. Can someone help me with this.

Thank You
Della J Biller
Old May 13 2020, 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracles View Post
I just purchase 250 farm cash. I had 8 farm cash before I purchase. I then purchase Pool Bar and Taste of Italy. I now am down to 146 farm cash it took 30 more farm cash then it should have. Can someone help me with this.

Thank You
Della J Biller
Hi Della,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Farm Cash.
You bought 250 farm cash with having a previous 8 farm cash. That gave you 258 farm cash.
You then bought the following items:
Turbo Freight Locomotive for 50 farmcash leaving 208
Pool Bar for 32 farm cash leaving 176
Taste of Italy for 30 farm cash leaving 146

You can check all of this by going to the Account tab above your farms, then click on the Farm Cash activity log. That will show you every transaction for your farm cash.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
coins, earned farm cash, farm cash, missing coins, missing farm cash