Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 25 2020, 03:52 PM

restart your farms after you finish the work to get the storage to update as it isn't immediate. This does not work!!! I also have 6 ships and 5 trains not getting anything from them either. I check my storage on crops before I unload ships and trains, I reloaded and still the same.
Old Mar 25 2020, 03:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by girliefay View Post
restart your farms after you finish the work to get the storage to update as it isn't immediate. This does not work!!! I also have 6 ships and 5 trains not getting anything from them either. I check my storage on crops before I unload ships and trains, I reloaded and still the same.
Hi Girlfay,
Only thing I can suggest is to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

This will not bring back anything currently missing but should help with anything new you do.

I am sorry but we have no way to add anything back you are missing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2020, 01:34 PM

Not getting anything off ships either, I had 166,544 wheat in storage worked a blue ship reloaded still had 166,544. I think all these ships, trains, and working other peoples farms is a bunch of bull. all it does is use coins and fuel. I have a train coming up soon going to check that. The developers have gotten over their head with this game all they do is add more factories and come up with stuff that doesn't work. And they allow you to overlay farms but don't give you the crops they should rename the game to Factoryville because it's not about planting and harvesting to fill your factories anymore. And all you moderators say is reload your farm, clear your memcache. And furthermore it doesn't do any good to contact support because I have several times and get no replies. I have spent lots of money on this game and I expect it to work like they say it does. You check my farm I have 5 trains nearly all the boxcars and all the ships and I should be getting products from them!!!
Old Mar 26 2020, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girliefay View Post
Not getting anything off ships either, I had 166,544 wheat in storage worked a blue ship reloaded still had 166,544. I think all these ships, trains, and working other peoples farms is a bunch of bull. all it does is use coins and fuel. I have a train coming up soon going to check that. The developers have gotten over their head with this game all they do is add more factories and come up with stuff that doesn't work. And they allow you to overlay farms but don't give you the crops they should rename the game to Factoryville because it's not about planting and harvesting to fill your factories anymore. And all you moderators say is reload your farm, clear your memcache. And furthermore it doesn't do any good to contact support because I have several times and get no replies. I have spent lots of money on this game and I expect it to work like they say it does. You check my farm I have 5 trains nearly all the boxcars and all the ships and I should be getting products from them!!!
Hi girliefay

I'm sorry you are feeling that way as we try to help all farmers the best we can.

I had a look at your data and you are looking to the wrong amount of wheat.

As you know, your stored crops are divided into regular, those are the crops you harvested, and Large, those are the crops harvested by a hired farmer.

The amount for 166,544 wheat is for Large, in your storage you will see Wheat (Large), so you will not see a change for it after unloading your ships or your trains.

You need to check the other amount of wheat as that is the one which will be increased after unloading your ships or trains.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Mar 27 2020, 04:06 PM

Default Missing Storage

Ihave restarted.my..game.but.the.items.that .werein .my storage before are notthere.
Old Mar 27 2020, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by narodl View Post
Ihave restarted.my..game.but.the.items.that .werein .my storage before are notthere.
Hi narodl,
I have moved your post to the subject threadd about missing items.
By restarting your farm, do you mean you clicked the Play button or reloaded from Facebook? Or have you uninstalled and reinstalled the Farm Town app?

Please list what items you are missing so we can check on this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 31 2020, 12:18 PM

Default Cherry trees

Where do I get some? Not in the tree section to purchase and not available as a gift.
Old Mar 31 2020, 12:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherd1 View Post
Where do I get some? Not in the tree section to purchase and not available as a gift.
Hi Cherd,
They are in the gifts. You may have missed them, but they are there between the Black Cat and the Turkey.
Old Apr 01 2020, 08:48 AM

Default Missing Facility

I recently bought a Midwest American Restaurant and placed it on Farm 34. When I go to Farm 34, it does show up there. When I go to the store or if I go to Wild Rice which is an ingredient of the Midwest American Restaurant and hover my cursor over the facility, MAR, there is no indication that I own that facility. Each time I sell Ingredients Not Used by me, I lose all my Wild Rice which I shouldn't because I own the MAR which uses Wild Rice. Please help! Thanx!
Old Apr 01 2020, 08:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUEFARM View Post
I recently bought a Midwest American Restaurant and placed it on Farm 34. When I go to Farm 34, it does show up there. When I go to the store or if I go to Wild Rice which is an ingredient of the Midwest American Restaurant and hover my cursor over the facility, MAR, there is no indication that I own that facility. Each time I sell Ingredients Not Used by me, I lose all my Wild Rice which I shouldn't because I own the MAR which uses Wild Rice. Please help! Thanx!
Hi Gobluefarm,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
Please try emptying that facility and move it to your storage, click the save, close your farms. Reopen your farms and place it back on the farm. Then go to store and see if it is still listed as unowned.

Tags
missing, missing buildings, missing facility, missing factories, missing flowers, missing tools, missing trees