Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 13 2020, 06:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieChick16 View Post
Hi HippieChick,
I can see you tried twice to upgrade that farm to 40x40 and that it didn't work. You will need to contact Support to get this fixed as we can not do any refunds through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2020, 12:53 PM

Default bought farm cash to increase land size

i bought 250 farm cash to increase land in my number 13 farm.. it is taking the cash but is not increasing the size of the farm....
Old Mar 21 2020, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcloud5078 View Post
i bought 250 farm cash to increase land in my number 13 farm.. it is taking the cash but is not increasing the size of the farm....
Hi jcloud

I moved your post to the thread about Land upgrades.

Please provide a link to your farms. You have instructions on how to do this in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Mar 31 2020, 05:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Expansion Of Farms

Hi,

Please can you assist, i am a newbie, joined a few years back and have only come back now...i have expanded my farm a couple of times and money has come off, but my expansion is not showing.

I have refreshed numerous times, checked that i am connected and restarted my computer to no avail.

Im desperate for help, no one seems to be able to help me..thank you
Old Mar 31 2020, 05:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Bella View Post
Hi,

Please can you assist, i am a newbie, joined a few years back and have only come back now...i have expanded my farm a couple of times and money has come off, but my expansion is not showing.

I have refreshed numerous times, checked that i am connected and restarted my computer to no avail.

Im desperate for help, no one seems to be able to help me..thank you
Hi Lisa Bella,

Welcome to the forum I have moved your post to the thread about Land Upgrades.

In order to assist you we need your farm link please. If you need instructions on how to get your farm link please click on this link: Linking your farm to the Forum. The automatic linking does not always work so you'll need to add it to your post.

When you have your farm link, please paste it in your reply and let us know which farm you tried to upgrade and to what size.
Old Mar 31 2020, 05:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Default my link

thank you for your response...

my link is http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9676&farm_ix=Y
Old Mar 31 2020, 05:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Default which farm

i only have one farm...i have upgraded it to the limit that it will allow me to based on my level of the game...a upgraded a few times...cannot remember how manh
Old Mar 31 2020, 06:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
thank you for your response...

my link is http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9676&farm_ix=Y
Quote:
i only have one farm...i have upgraded it to the limit that it will allow me to based on my level of the game...a upgraded a few times...cannot remember how manh
Hi Lisa Bella,

Thank you for your link, much appreciated

I am not seeing that you have been charged any coins for any land upgrades today in either coins or Farm Cash. It doesn't look like you have enough coins to be able to upgrade with coins. Your coin amount has gone up since yesterday but there are no land upgrades showing for you since the 29th.

What size upgrade is it you are trying to buy and are you trying to buy with Farm Cash or coins? If you're not sure, go from your farm to the realtors and look in the box top left, that is the next upgrade you can buy. In that box it will say something like "Upgrade current farm to ... " and the cost in coins or FC (green dollar sign) I need to know the numbers it's showing there for the size, example 26x26, 28x28.
Old Mar 31 2020, 09:15 PM

ok here is my prob... I went to upgrade my Farm 15 and it said I needed 7bil. At the time I had 8bil in coin. I clicked to upgrade. Didn't share, and it loaded my farm. BUT I was 7bil short on coin and still at 14x14. It should've upgraded to 16x16. I refreshed, I logged out of FB and back in. Farm 15 was still at 14x14. I waited maybe an hour thinking maybe lag on game side.. I tried again after selling 98% of the facility products in the market(15bil + gold in account after selling in market). went to where you buy upgrades or new farms(from Farm 15) and clicked to buy the new upgrade. UP to 16x16. 7bil gold it says.... I clicked it, clicked yes, didnt share. farm town reloaded and NO 16x16 but my 7bil gone AGAIN... either I need a refund on my gold coins OR fix it. At this point of 14bil gold of mine gone, I should have a 18x18 farm or higher. PLEASE help!!!
Seems I am not the only 1 having this expansion problem. the post above proves it is not just me
Old Mar 31 2020, 09:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellybelTX64 View Post
ok here is my prob... I went to upgrade my Farm 15 and it said I needed 7bil. At the time I had 8bil in coin. I clicked to upgrade. Didn't share, and it loaded my farm. BUT I was 7bil short on coin and still at 14x14. It should've upgraded to 16x16. I refreshed, I logged out of FB and back in. Farm 15 was still at 14x14. I waited maybe an hour thinking maybe lag on game side.. I tried again after selling 98% of the facility products in the market(15bil + gold in account after selling in market). went to where you buy upgrades or new farms(from Farm 15) and clicked to buy the new upgrade. UP to 16x16. 7bil gold it says.... I clicked it, clicked yes, didnt share. farm town reloaded and NO 16x16 but my 7bil gone AGAIN... either I need a refund on my gold coins OR fix it. At this point of 14bil gold of mine gone, I should have a 18x18 farm or higher. PLEASE help
Hi Shellybel,
I am not sure how you did it but you went into anegative amount of coins when you did that. If this happens again don't try again as that only causes complications. You tried 3 times to upgrade that farm.

I do see that you also upgraded farm 10 today 3 times from 18x18 up to 24x24. I am guessing that went ok from the looks of it.

I am sorry but I can not do any refunds through the forums. You will have to contact Support so they can straighten this out and get your coins correct. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

You will also want to read the information in the following about Support:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing farm, missing upgrade, real estate