Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 06 2009, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky cheryl View Post
Why can't we just buy snowmen with coins? Why do we have to wait until we have 10 Green Cash? I have only 5 Green Cash so I have to wait until I have gone up 5 LEVELS before I can get one! By the time I have got enough cash, Christmas will be over! It is so annoying!!!!
You can buy FarmCash too, which would let you get your snowman earlier if it's that vital for you?
Old Dec 06 2009, 12:01 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster
Default cant send gifts

why cant i send gifts and also why cant i add neighbers with out loosing half of the neighbers i all ready have. i dont have this problem on face book, farm town. what am i doing wrong. sometime it will let me send gifts, but 99 per cent of the time it wont. please fix problem
Old Dec 06 2009, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We are currently focus on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others.

Thanks

--Raul
I hope you can fix this issue because it is crippling my FT experience to the point I am ready to try your competitor.
Old Dec 06 2009, 12:41 PM
Account Not Linked

I just want to say that I have loved playing Farm Town. I don't understand something though... HOW CAN YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE WITH OUT JESUS? seriously

He IS the reason for the season. He is CHRISTmas. What were you thinking?

Rose
Old Dec 06 2009, 12:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMariani View Post
HOW CAN YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE WITH OUT JESUS?
Because He's not in the manger anymore!
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 06 2009, 12:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
Please get rid of the requirement to have neighbors in your top 20 friends.
That's a MySpace requirement, not a Farm Town requirement, and Farm Town has NO control whatsoever over that.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 06 2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshblonde View Post
I love the Christmas bits n pieces and agree with the comment about snow covering the items.
I have just been into the market to hire people to harvest the crops in my 2 farms and only selected to hire 5 people in total but somehow others were accepting my invitation - the one I hadn't even sent . When I returned to my farm, one of these self-invited people had plowed my farm , something I was going to do myself to save money.
Please can this be fixed or was it just an incidental glitch that has lost me cash?
I'm not sure about the problem, I just wanted to say that I believe you're still saving money because when you plow, it costs 20 cents for each one, but when you hire someone it costs 15 cents for each one. So you're really saving money instead of losing it.
But how people are inviting themselves, I'm not so sure
I hope everything works out for you.
Old Dec 06 2009, 01:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMariani View Post
I just want to say that I have loved playing Farm Town. I don't understand something though... HOW CAN YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE WITH OUT JESUS? seriously

He IS the reason for the season. He is CHRISTmas. What were you thinking?

Rose
Origins of the Nativity

St. Francis of Assisi is said to have introduced the world to the three-dimensional Nativity Scene after a trip to Egypt and Acre in 1220. He was said to have used live humans and animals in his set. The idea of the nativity scene soon spread to Germany in the 1600’s. Catholics and Protestants put these scenes up in their churches, homes, and parks. In many homes and churches, the baby Jesus is often left out of the crib until Christmas day, representing the fact that He has not been born yet. It is common practice in the United States for people to put all characters in the scene all at once."
Old Dec 06 2009, 01:12 PM

I am so pleased with the Christmas items and I am looking forward to play with the snow.

I have a small peculiar problem with your recent updates.
I want to freeze a flower at a certain state - and suddenly it is not possible - it either goes back to the stage before - or it ignores the fact that it is frozen.

But no mather what -I love this game!!!
Old Dec 06 2009, 01:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Default storage issue with new release

I cannot put anything into or take anything out of my storage with this new release. GRRR. and for the one who suggested to "buy" farmcash, there is more shortage of money in real life than there is on farmtown, that could be the reason people DON'T BUY silly stuff like.
Closed Thread