Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 10 2019, 09:47 AM

Default XP Points when running Facilities

I've been noticing for awhile that it appears that I am not being credited with all the XP points that I should be when running my facilities. Today I actually kept track of it as it ran.
When I started to run Start All, my XP was 2,289,008,562
The computed total at end of Start All was 5,152,xxx
This should have given me a total of 2,294,160,xxx

BUT my total XP at end of Start All was 2,292,563,xxx
I lost about 1.5M XP points and the same thing happens during Load All.
I had my wife watch hers and she noticed the same.

We are and, apparently, have been losing a lot of XP points over the many years that we have been playing FT.

Thank you!
Old Apr 10 2019, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUEFARM View Post
I've been noticing for awhile that it appears that I am not being credited with all the XP points that I should be when running my facilities. Today I actually kept track of it as it ran.
When I started to run Start All, my XP was 2,289,008,562
The computed total at end of Start All was 5,152,xxx
This should have given me a total of 2,294,160,xxx

BUT my total XP at end of Start All was 2,292,563,xxx
I lost about 1.5M XP points and the same thing happens during Load All.
I had my wife watch hers and she noticed the same.

We are and, apparently, have been losing a lot of XP points over the many years that we have been playing FT.

Thank you!
Hi GOBLUEFARM

I moved your post to the thread about Experience Points.

All regular facilities have belts for the products in them. When you fill your facilities you see a total of experience points but if you see at the bottom of the facility manager, you will see the bonus batches that you got for having the belts and dans for products.

The ingredients for those bonus batches are not coming from your storage, so you do not get the experience for those. The experience points for the bonus batches are subtracted from the total before they are added to your total. That is why the amount you see floating up is not the amount you get added.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 18 2019, 12:09 AM

Question Level 1025?

Is there no Farm Cash after Level 1025?
Old Apr 18 2019, 12:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tboettcher View Post
Is there no Farm Cash after Level 1025?
Hi tboettcher,
I moved your post to the subject thread about levels and leveling up. Level 1025 is the current top level until the developers add more levels.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 18 2019, 08:01 AM
Account Not Linked

How can I get more neighbors to help fuel levels. Do I have to add people as friends and is there a forum to get neighbors? Hope everyone has a great day.
Old Apr 18 2019, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursecookiet View Post
How can I get more neighbors to help fuel levels. Do I have to add people as friends and is there a forum to get neighbors? Hope everyone has a great day.
Hi nursecookiet

To be neighbors in the game you first have to be friends on Facebook. Your neighbors help you with different things in the game, as you can send and receive gifts, work their facilities, help with quests, etc.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314834

Also, we have an open thread to ask for neighbors, there, you can post your own request and send friends requests to farmers who have posted there.

This is the link to that thread, please be sure to read the information given in the first post, first page of that thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 10 2019, 08:29 PM

Default Farmcash not recieved

I moved from level 1000 today to level 1003 and only received 3 farmcash. I only had one pop up stating I had leveled up and it said I received 2 farmcash for leveling to 1003. Nothing about 1001 or 1002.

Thought we got 2 for each level up.
Old May 10 2019, 08:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boskherder View Post
I moved from level 1000 today to level 1003 and only received 3 farmcash. I only had one pop up stating I had leveled up and it said I received 2 farmcash for leveling to 1003. Nothing about 1001 or 1002.

Thought we got 2 for each level up.
Hi Boskherder,
I moved your post about leveling up.
You receive 2 farm cash for levels 976 - 1000. Beyond that you only get 1 farm cash again per level. You recieved 2 farm cash when you leveled up from 1000 to 1002 and then 1 when you leveled up from 1002 to 1003.

You can check all of your farm cash additions and purchases yourself by clicking on the Account tab at the top of your farm, then click on Farm Cash Activity Log.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 15 2019, 08:27 PM

Default FC for new levels

I have never automatically gone up levels since I have been using FarmTown and that has been for years. I have worked to get to the level that I am on. But others have automatically gone up levels and I stay where I am and they get FC too. I would like to know the reasons why I am at the level I am at, as I work hard and it takes forever. Why are others moved from 1025 to 1050 and get Farm Cash in the process. If I want to buy something it would take me forever to get enough $ just for one little thing.
Is there something that will tell me all about this process. Thanks
Old May 15 2019, 08:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carhar View Post
I have never automatically gone up levels since I have been using FarmTown and that has been for years. I have worked to get to the level that I am on. But others have automatically gone up levels and I stay where I am and they get FC too. I would like to know the reasons why I am at the level I am at, as I work hard and it takes forever. Why are others moved from 1025 to 1050 and get Farm Cash in the process. If I want to buy something it would take me forever to get enough $ just for one little thing.
Is there something that will tell me all about this process. Thanks
Hi Carhar,
I moved your post to the subject thread about leveling up.
You can find all the information about the levels and the experience points required for each level in the Game Guide chapter 25 about levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=487994
The reason they are getting automatically raised many levels when they are released is because they have enough experience points to raise them to the new levels so they receive the farm cash for those levels. If they didn't have the experience points for the new levels then they would not get automatically raised and would not receive the farm cash until they have earned enough points for them to go up.

Tags
experience points, farm cash, farm cash not received, farmtown cash, level, level up, levels