Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 11 2010, 01:03 PM

Ok, it's definitely time to consider boosting the number of units produced with cheese and flour.

Cheese is used so much as an ingredient, it has long passed the point of one dairy facility being able to produce enough cheese to keep the facilities working all day. Without speeding up, a dairy facility can only crank 36 cheese a day. The other facilities need 84 cheese a day. That's 14 batches of cheese a day. Even with speeding production, that's still a lot of cheese needed.

An extra 3-4 units of cheese per batch would be helpful, as would extra flour output. We use so much space to grow wheat and some people are complaining that all they get hired to harvest is wheat and sugar now. Understandable. A few extra units of flour per harvest would allow us to plant a greater variety of crops.
Old May 11 2010, 04:00 PM

Default Oil for potato chips

Olive trees, oil producing factory to make oil from olives.. Olove oil that is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRT View Post
I asked before about the oil for potato chips. I know sunflowers, soybeans and peanuts create oil. The peanut oil would make the most sense because of growing time between potatoes and peanuts, but will that work? I don't feel like buying and/or planting things if I need some esoteric oil!
Old May 11 2010, 04:16 PM

Default Multiple accounts in Facebook

Not to rain on anybody's parade or throw a wrench into things, but it is against Facebook Terms of Service for an individual to maintain more than one account. Just saying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Thank you to everyone who answered my question about having two accounts. Just might do this in the future because I have several ideas for additional farms after I get and complete my 3rd one. That's a little (or more than a little) way off in the future, but I was thinking ahead. Designing is such fun and FT is the only application of FB I've found that offers realistic type design options.
Old May 11 2010, 04:44 PM

Default Re: Plantain chips

There are no plantains at this time; the game uses bananas instead. People can gift you banana trees.
Old May 11 2010, 04:52 PM
Account Not Linked

i wants the fourth land to sow . the new Facilities to remove me land to sow.

Thank you
Old May 11 2010, 04:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanlee View Post
Doris: click on facility, click on what's cooking, click on item to store it to your storage bin. There are production limits now so you probably can't put all your harvest in at one time, you have to wait till some of it's cooked before adding more. If this doesn't help your problem then please link your farm so a mod can help you. By the way only one of each facility will work on one farm so if you have 2 dairy factories on the same farm, only one will work.
Alanlee: Thanks for Info. I can not click on the button to produce cheese.
On butter, it says it is producing and even shows xp but none get to storage.
I know how the facility is suppose to work because it worked for a long time.
Now the chocolate facility used all inventory labeled Large and produced one batch and all cocos gone from storage and no liquid chocolate in storage. No cheese, no pizza, sandwiches, cakes , etc.
I am linked and would like to know how to get mod to visit my farm. Need someone to immediately. I have lost almost 3 weeks cheese and by products
production. Also, l cheese facilitiy in storage.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 11 2010, 05:16 PM

Level:
XP:

I just gifted the Confectionery Factory to a good friend for Mother's Day. She was THRILLED! It absolutely made her day. Made mine, too. Now we are swapping chocolate boxes and hard candy.

I *love* this game!!!!!!

Gotta say - being able to gift these FC items is a VERY nice idea. Thanks, devs - that was a very thoughtful concept to put into operation.
Old May 11 2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
Now the chocolate facility used all inventory labeled Large and produced one batch and all cocos gone from storage and no liquid chocolate in storage. No cheese, no pizza, sandwiches, cakes , etc.
I am linked and would like to know how to get mod to visit my farm. Need someone to immediately. I have lost almost 3 weeks cheese and by products
the link you provided is incorrect it takes us to a level 1 farm..

when you are on your facility click on whats cooking and when it shows a number of batches done click on it and it will move to your storage.. it doesnt automaticly appear in your storage sounds like thats the issue
Old May 11 2010, 06:45 PM

Level:
XP:
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
Doris: this is the news and announcements section of the forum, you should go to the help section to get help. Also your farm is not linked but they can tell you how to do that in the help section.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 11 2010, 07:39 PM

Well, I have filled up my third farm and if any more factories are introduced, I am going to be losing valuable planting space - will have all the factories and not enough planting space to grow what is needed for them. Part of the problem is needing to add all of these trees, lol.

So, when is the release of farm # 4 coming along. I can use it for all the trees and any new factories they come up with - guys, I can not believe this, but I am here, asking for yet another farm. (please, soon, I really do need the space for all these trees I am planting)
Closed Thread