Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 21 2017, 09:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenannpadgett View Post
is there any way to change the color of the background? the bright green really hurts my eyes.
Hi jenannpadgett,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the display. I am sorry, but there isn't any way currently to change the background color.
If you wish to make a suggestion for this please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2017, 09:43 PM

PLEASE READ POSTS BEFORE YOU MOVE THEM!! THIS DOES NOT BELONG HERE!
I understand you moved my post here because it has background or display in it. but i don't think you really ready it. otherwise you wouldn't have moved my post here.

My problem isn't a "display issue" it is that the green background, which looks like a million leprechauns blew up, is too bright and we need a way to change it. This is NOT something fixed by clearing my cache, etc. it has been bright green for years and green on green, both shocking green, can hurt eyes, especially older eyes. I am sorry if I seem rude but I am upset my post wasn't actually read. It makes me wonder how many of our posts are actually brushed off this way.
Old Mar 21 2017, 10:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenannpadgett View Post
PLEASE READ POSTS BEFORE YOU MOVE THEM!! THIS DOES NOT BELONG HERE!
I understand you moved my post here because it has background or display in it. but i don't think you really ready it. otherwise you wouldn't have moved my post here.

My problem isn't a "display issue" it is that the green background, which looks like a million leprechauns blew up, is too bright and we need a way to change it. This is NOT something fixed by clearing my cache, etc. it has been bright green for years and green on green, both shocking green, can hurt eyes, especially older eyes. I am sorry if I seem rude but I am upset my post wasn't actually read. It makes me wonder how many of our posts are actually brushed off this way.
Hi Jenannpadgett,
I perfectly understand what you are saying and your post has not been brushed off. The moderators of the forum are players just like you and are not part of the developers/programmers. The background is part of the display and we move the posts to keep this section of the forums organized, so members know where to look for problems, questions and the answers to those. I am sorry but your post does not fit in any other subject.
As I said we do not have any option to change the green background. That would have to be the developers who change it. Please understand that if you want something changed such as this you will have to submit a suggestion. As you have said this has been this way for years and nothing is changed instantly. Only the developers can change things like this if they feel it is warranted. So again if you wish to have them change this, you need to submit a suggestion.
I can make a suggestion to you. I too have problems with bright colors on the monitor, specially the bright white background of the Facebook home page and even the forum pages here and old eyes too. What I have done to help is to turn down the brightness on my monitor to tone down the extreme brightness. Unfortunately this doesn't change the background color of the game, but might help with your eyes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM

Unhappy Farm Stats Window is not correct again with Trees

Hi, I have had this issue off an now for a long time an it is back again! Been this way since I first got in To FT today an is still that way!

It is showing Trees ready on Farm 24 an there are NO trees available to harvest on 24 right now. It has been the same farm all day, an still shows trees ready on there. I have cleared memcache an gone out of FB an FT an it still is happening. I am down to having to use google chrome now that FB messed Firefox up in FT. Plus I have to use the magnify when working in FT now an didn't have too with Firefox!

Please fix the issue when things are ready an not ready an showing in the Farm Stats Window as I really don't want to have to go to every farm to verify I have work needing done! Way too many farms for that now days! Thanks
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Hi, I have had this issue off an now for a long time an it is back again! Been this way since I first got in To FT today an is still that way!

It is showing Trees ready on Farm 24 an there are NO trees available to harvest on 24 right now. It has been the same farm all day, an still shows trees ready on there. I have cleared memcache an gone out of FB an FT an it still is happening. I am down to having to use google chrome now that FB messed Firefox up in FT. Plus I have to use the magnify when working in FT now an didn't have too with Firefox!

Please fix the issue when things are ready an not ready an showing in the Farm Stats Window as I really don't want to have to go to every farm to verify I have work needing done! Way too many farms for that now days! Thanks
Hi lollipopthebunny,
Please report this to Support as there isn't anything we can do about this through the forums. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Tags
arrange, color, delete, display, display issues, dormant farms, empty market, expand screen, extended tool bar, eye, face book, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, farm stats window, farm town wall requests, farms, fish, flash, flash player issues, flash plug-in, green screen, hiring issues, lakes, magnified farm area, magnify, market, memcache, move farm, music, organize, photos, plug-in, ponds, quest farms, questions, quests, re start game?, reset tools defaults, screen size, screen view, shockwave flash, sound, support, support needed, togle for sound, tools not showing, trees, vacation