Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jan 22 2017, 01:04 AM

Default Dairy Sheds, Chicken Coop, Stables

Dear Sir/Madam,

As I have had the cattle van, etc on my Trains, I have accumulated well over a thousand head of cattle, horses, Hens, turkeys etc. I ended up disconnecting the vans from my trains and have purchased and filled the Super Coops, Dairy etc for all of my 32 Farms. I also have some of the ordinary "Houses" in storage!

Rather than sell my beloved animals, would it please be possible to have more than 1 of these Facilities on each farm, please? It would certainly be beneficial and less frustrating as FarmTown continues to grow at such a rapid rate.

I also have farms full on my paddocks with said Animals, which slows the game down.

Yours Sincerely,

Colleen Donovan (aka "Zelda")
Old Jan 22 2017, 10:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albany1 View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

As I have had the cattle van, etc on my Trains, I have accumulated well over a thousand head of cattle, horses, Hens, turkeys etc. I ended up disconnecting the vans from my trains and have purchased and filled the Super Coops, Dairy etc for all of my 32 Farms. I also have some of the ordinary "Houses" in storage!

Rather than sell my beloved animals, would it please be possible to have more than 1 of these Facilities on each farm, please? It would certainly be beneficial and less frustrating as FarmTown continues to grow at such a rapid rate.

I also have farms full on my paddocks with said Animals, which slows the game down.

Yours Sincerely,

Colleen Donovan (aka "Zelda")
Hi Colleen,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section rther than in the General Feedback section. The developers will see your suggestion along with other related suggestions in just one place that way. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 23 2017, 08:26 PM

Default Search Bar in Notepad Section of "My Facility Manager"

I just thought of maybe adding a "search bar" to the page AFTER you click on the notepad so it'll be easier to find an item you're looking for to see how much more of that item you need.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (15).jpg (20.6 KB, 3 views)
Old Jan 23 2017, 09:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhendel View Post
I just thought of maybe adding a "search bar" to the page AFTER you click on the notepad so it'll be easier to find an item you're looking for to see how much more of that item you need.
Hi mhendel,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that your suggestions fits. This way suggestions about the same subject are grouped together for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2017, 11:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Location: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=100000182014524
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Marketplace Question

When asking Tom to sell my harvests, what is the little square checkbox in the left hand corner of each product used for? Played this game for many years and never thought to ask this. Thanks.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 25 2017, 11:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy-A-Day View Post
When asking Tom to sell my harvests, what is the little square checkbox in the left hand corner of each product used for? Played this game for many years and never thought to ask this. Thanks.
Hi Daisy-A-Day,
Those boxes are used to check for products you want to sell in the Non-ingredients (for me) by clicking the Sell Selected.
Old Jan 28 2017, 09:14 AM

Default new levels

I think you need to be making new levels all the time, what is the point of playing if we have to wait 3 months to get new ones.Bye the time you add new ones , i will need new ones again and have to wait again. It makes me want to stop playing,I enjoy this game but leveling up and not getting farm cash for that long it ingratiating too when using the quest part and need to by a building with it and you don't have enough because your waiting on levels.
Old Jan 28 2017, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxkursave View Post
I think you need to be making new levels all the time, what is the point of playing if we have to wait 3 months to get new ones.Bye the time you add new ones , i will need new ones again and have to wait again. It makes me want to stop playing,I enjoy this game but leveling up and not getting farm cash for that long it ingratiating too when using the quest part and need to by a building with it and you don't have enough because your waiting on levels.
Hi roxkursave,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it together with others suggestions. You cannot start a new thread in that section but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Old Feb 01 2017, 06:38 PM

Default Sell Manure from pigs

It would be great if we could sell excess manure either to the mayor or to other players who need some. I have over 4 million. I'll never use it all. I don't even harvest it every day anymore.
Old Feb 01 2017, 06:46 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalawoman View Post
It would be great if we could sell excess manure either to the mayor or to other players who need some. I have over 4 million. I'll never use it all. I don't even harvest it every day anymore.
Hi koalawoman,

Ideas for the game need to go in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there, what you do is post a reply to one with a title that most suits your idea. Here's the link to that area >>
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity