Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Feb 03 2019, 03:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Please please can we have more Salmon & squid available in our large 'sea coasts & lakes, I just cannot keep up with the quantities required to keep my facilities running to full capacity, I'm lucky to get 2,500 from a large coast of squid let alone the Salmon in large lakes - I'm a pensioner so please consider our difficulties with said fish - thank you
Old Feb 07 2019, 09:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Semi Trailer/Trains /Ships

I would like an increase on yeast please. It would be good if it could also be added to ships and trains. I have 38 semi's and still run out.

The Meadery wants 760 alone, with the new Dutch Restaurant wanting some as well i don't have enough.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 07 2019 at 09:47 AM.
Old Feb 08 2019, 05:46 AM

Default yeast shortage

yeast shortage is getting out of hand i fill my facilities and then check my breweries and I'm not even able to start 1 bottle of beer. I have 38 semis and no other way to get yeast the last time you increased production it helped but i was only coming to the farm once a day. I feel like the donkey trying to reach the carrot dangled in front of it.
I love this game but I've had about all the frustration i can put up with, so if you want me to continue to spend money on this game help me out or I'll have to quit and find another place to spend my $80 - $160 a month.
how about a 100% increase plus add yeast to trains and ships
Old Feb 08 2019, 10:43 AM

I would like the super chicken coop to be harvested in 10 hours instead of 12. The regular coop harvests in 20 hours. It would be nice if the super coop was half that.
Old Feb 08 2019, 02:52 PM

Hi Taz .......
Suggestion ........ with the new super facilities ...... really hard to find neighbors on to free gift products to from the super facility ...... we need more neighbors ...... i suggest they make room to have 500 neighbors .....
thank you ......love the game ....
Earl
Old Feb 09 2019, 08:35 AM

Fish Farming Plant

I would like an increase on shrimp and clam containers please. My 40 Fish Farming Plants are not enough.

Semi Trailer

I would like an increase on Pork please, my 40 semis are not enough for how i like to play :P

And speaking of pork, can the pork, in the semi trailer, be labelled "pork meat" instead please or can we have a filter for "From Semi- trailer" in Storage. When you search storage for "pork" you have a potential of 50 hits to search through. I know i can search for semi on my farm or in the Facility Manager, and find it that way, but the first place i tend to look if i am wanting to know how much i have of something, BEFORE i run out, is storage.

Long Refrigerated Car Trains. Please put Clam container in the car.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 01 2019 at 05:29 PM.
Old Feb 14 2019, 01:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

When I am deciding whether to purchase a new facility that costs farm cash, one of the factors in my decision is how much income it provides. Currently, before purchasing it, there is no way to obtain this information except to go to neighbors' (or others') farms and search through them to see whether they have purchased it. This is very time consuming and frustrating. I would like to see FT provide this information up front, easily available, just like the ingredient planner is available to see before purchase.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W201, MPS:C8
Old Feb 14 2019, 06:05 PM

I think mine fit into one category - Oat Flour, Almond Flour, Ground Flax, Protein Powder
Old Feb 23 2019, 04:41 AM

Sorry, I couldn't find a relevant thread...can the devs please consider an increase in the production of clams, there seems to be so many facilities using them right now. Thanks !
Old Feb 23 2019, 10:21 AM

4 you have increased the output of almost everything, increased product delivery of most train and ship cargo containers, with the exception of the FISH. please please please increase the numbers of fish we get from the trains, ships, and bodies of water. the usage has been continuously increased, you need to consider increasing the output to match up more in line with the usage required.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 23 2019 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Splitting suggestions to correct thread