Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 05 2022, 07:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
Facebook USER ID number is: 100000848051286 Build No: 386 How is the Ingredients pack gift obtained in the Farm Pass?
Hi Doris,
Please read the Mod Note in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2022, 08:45 PM

One of my weekly (seasonal) goals is to boost 30 trains from friends. I've been working on it the last few days and had it down to where I had done 29 - only 1 to go. Then I signed on just now - and I went to the My Requests page first. Saw I had 2 trains. Boosted both. But when I checked my FP after I signed on, it still says 29. I signed out and back in again - did a hard reboot. Have NOT cleared my memcache 'cause I just did that a day or so ago. Still only says 29. Did I miss something? I'm pretty sure I've snatched trains off the My Requests page before and they counted. Guess I'll go try my memcache thing again.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 05 2022, 08:49 PM

Memcache didn't help. Any other ideas? This is my last seasonal pass - can I not cash in until the time is up?

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 05 2022, 08:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
One of my weekly (seasonal) goals is to boost 30 trains from friends. I've been working on it the last few days and had it down to where I had done 29 - only 1 to go. Then I signed on just now - and I went to the My Requests page first. Saw I had 2 trains. Boosted both. But when I checked my FP after I signed on, it still says 29. I signed out and back in again - did a hard reboot. Have NOT cleared my memcache 'cause I just did that a day or so ago. Still only says 29. Did I miss something? I'm pretty sure I've snatched trains off the My Requests page before and they counted. Guess I'll go try my memcache thing again.
Hi Farmer Susan,
Your problem is you boosted those 2 through the My Requests. You have to boost the trains through the Train Manager only. They do not count for the goal if you boost them in the My Requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2022, 09:04 PM

Ok, thanks, Taz.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 05 2022, 09:20 PM

Default Farm Pass

is it possible for a third party to get my information when I made the purchase recently for farm pass?
Old Sep 05 2022, 09:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
is it possible for a third party to get my information when I made the purchase recently for farm pass?
Hi Larwin,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the new release.
The only ones who would have access to the infor mation would be the same ones who would have access to it when you purchase farm cash. It is done through the same method. So Facebook, Farm Town and your payment method you use would have access to it as it is a monetary transaction.
Old Sep 05 2022, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Hayseed,
An Ingredient Package Gift is when you do an ingredient request for any product in your facilities and someone sends one to you.
I don't know what your last reply about an package gift has to do with what I said...!! I had 2/3 train boosts done in order to win the goal for 3 train boosts. When I got the third one, it didn't get recorded and I didn't get the goal. That's what I reported. Something is wrong with the Farm Pass.
Old Sep 05 2022, 11:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
I don't know what your last reply about an package gift has to do with what I said...!! I had 2/3 train boosts done in order to win the goal for 3 train boosts. When I got the third one, it didn't get recorded and I didn't get the goal. That's what I reported. Something is wrong with the Farm Pass.
Hi Koalabear,
My answer was directly after your post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=203

When you did the 3rd train boost for your goal did you do it through the train mananger or the My Requests? If you did it through the My Requests those do not count for the goal. Any boosts or train things you do for the goals has to be done through the train manager.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 06 2022 at 12:02 AM.
Old Sep 06 2022, 04:57 AM

how can do season goal of finishing in top 5 of NCC each month when there only avg 4 weeks to a month? and NCC is weekly
Closed Thread