Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 02 2022, 08:39 PM
Account Not Linked

FB have stopped many of us from doing facilities as they temporarily block us everytime we open an extra tab to do facilities which as you know is impossible to do farms and work facilities on the same tab.( have lost 6 neighbours so far who are fed up with the blocking) Thought I would try this new feature but keep getting message Farm Pass Server Mismatch coming up..so this is out as well. What a bummer!!!!!
Old Sep 02 2022, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
HI Farmer Susan,
You have to water your own or as a Super neighbor you can water your neighbors. One point though if you check it closely you have to use the water can. It will not work with the sprinklers.
How do I find which farms have bromelaids? And can I use the sprinklers AFTER I use the watering can? The sprinkler gives us more stuff.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 02 2022, 08:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
FB have stopped many of us from doing facilities as they temporarily block us everytime we open an extra tab to do facilities which as you know is impossible to do farms and work facilities on the same tab.( have lost 6 neighbours so far who are fed up with the blocking) Thought I would try this new feature but keep getting message Farm Pass Server Mismatch coming up..so this is out as well. What a bummer!!!!!
Hi Rodkay,
Try reloading your farms. That should clear the Farm Pass Server Mismatch. If that doesn't then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2022, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
How do I find which farms have bromelaids? And can I use the sprinklers AFTER I use the watering can? The sprinkler gives us more stuff.
Hi Farmer Susan,
You can use the search (magnifying glass) in your tool box and search your farms that you have flowers on.

After you have completed the goal with the watering can then yes you can use the sprinklers as you normally do water the rest of the flowers.
Just one note. The bromeliad is a not a flower used in any facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2022, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Hi Farmer Susan,
You can use the search (magnifying glass) in your tool box and search your farms that you have flowers on.

After you have completed the goal with the watering can then yes you can use the sprinklers as you normally do water the rest of the flowers.
Just one note. The bromeliad is a not a flower used in any facility.
I'm glad you said that. Maybe I don't have any. I tried using the search thing but I was having to search one farm at a time. I thought there was a search where you could check all farms? I'm not seeing that one.

I think I'll go plant some bromeliads. That should solve it.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 02 2022, 09:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I'm glad you said that. Maybe I don't have any. I tried using the search thing but I was having to search one farm at a time. I thought there was a search where you could check all farms? I'm not seeing that one.

I think I'll go plant some bromeliads. That should solve it.
Hi Susan,
No there isn't a search for all the farms and never has been.
Old Sep 02 2022, 09:21 PM

Weird. I thought there was. Well . . . now that we have the Farm Pass, I bet a significant number of people would pay good Farm Cash for it. Just sayin . . .

Planted my bromeliads. Can't figure out how to get the blue watering can to find them. I should probably go read that part again. Thanks for all your help.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 02 2022, 09:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Weird. I thought there was. Well . . . now that we have the Farm Pass, I bet a significant number of people would pay good Farm Cash for it. Just sayin . . .

Planted my bromeliads. Can't figure out how to get the blue watering can to find them. I should probably go read that part again. Thanks for all your help.
Hi Susan,
Hover your mouse over them. They may not need watering (all the drops are blue) when you first plant them. If that is the case then you will not be able to water them until some of them show empty.
Old Sep 02 2022, 09:31 PM

I think my bromeliads may be broken. I tried planting some on 3 different farms. None of those farms had any other flowers - so nothing watered. I got the blue watering can and hovered over where the bromeliads were planted - it turned green, like I would have expected. I clicked. Water came out. When I hovered again over my bromeliads, they had all 5 blue water drops, indicating they had indeed been watered. But nothing changed in my Farm Pass. It didn't seem to register that I had watered them. After it didn't work the first time, I cleared my memcache.That didn't make a difference on the next two batches. Any ideas?

Quote:
Hi Susan,
Hover your mouse over them. They may not need watering (all the drops are blue) when you first plant them. If that is the case then you will not be able to water them until some of them show empty.
I tried that - they actually didn't show ANY drops - blue or white. Maybe this doesn't work when you first plant them.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 02 2022 at 09:37 PM.
Old Sep 02 2022, 09:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I think my bromeliads may be broken. I tried planting some on 3 different farms. None of those farms had any other flowers - so nothing watered. I got the blue watering can and hovered over where the bromeliads were planted - it turned green, like I would have expected. I clicked. Water came out. When I hovered again over my bromeliads, they had all 5 blue water drops, indicating they had indeed been watered. But nothing changed in my Farm Pass. It didn't seem to register that I had watered them. After it didn't work the first time, I cleared my memcache.That didn't make a difference on the next two batches. Any ideas?

I tried that - they actually didn't show ANY drops - blue or white. Maybe this doesn't work when you first plant them.
Hi Susan,
I just planted some and they are showing 5 blue drops under the grown time. So you can't water them until at least tomorrow.
Closed Thread