Closed Thread

Old Sep 02 2022, 06:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I just unloaded 8 trains in a row and it didn't work
Hi Amanda,
What exactly does the goal say?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2022, 06:55 PM

just to let you's know the issue with the farm pass has now cleared i rebooted and it let me process the payment for full access and my quests are working fine great addition and something fresh to the game
Old Sep 02 2022, 07:09 PM
Account Not Linked

This latest venture by developers is just another money grab. That does not mean you can brainwash us by popping this in our faces every time we change farms ! I am over it already.
Old Sep 02 2022, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Amanda,
What exactly does the goal say?
it says load 8 trains but it has 3 front trains in the pic do they need to be those ones or just any of them
Old Sep 02 2022, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
it says load 8 trains but it has 3 front trains in the pic do they need to be those ones or just any of them
Hi Amanda,
There isn't one for load as we do not load our trains. We either dispatch them or unload them.

Check post 7 of the new chapter about Farm Pass and find the one that fits the one in your manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2022, 07:39 PM

does that mean our trains and not unloading others but I meant unload it says to unload 8 trains to get 50

Last edited by amanda1955; Sep 02 2022 at 07:46 PM.
Old Sep 02 2022, 07:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
does that mean our trains and not unloading others
Hi Amanda,
If you are talking about unloading and dispatching your neighbors trains as their super neighbor, those do not count for your goals. You have to unload your own trains only for that goal.
Old Sep 02 2022, 07:49 PM

what wasn't sure ty for clarifying
Old Sep 02 2022, 08:33 PM

Wow. This is sure going to push me to learn parts of the game I've never bothered with before. I'm supposed to water 3 bromeliads. I read the thing about how to earn flower watering goals - but what I don't remember is, how do I find out which of my farms have bromeliads? Or - can I water neighbors' flowers and hope there are bromeliads? How do I do that?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 02 2022, 08:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Wow. This is sure going to push me to learn parts of the game I've never bothered with before. I'm supposed to water 3 bromeliads. I read the thing about how to earn flower watering goals - but what I don't remember is, how do I find out which of my farms have bromeliads? Or - can I water neighbors' flowers and hope there are bromeliads? How do I do that?
HI Farmer Susan,
You have to water your own or as a Super neighbor you can water your neighbors. One point though if you check it closely you have to use the water can. It will not work with the sprinklers.
Closed Thread