Old Jun 01 2023, 04:31 PM

i keep having problems receiving my gifts yes i have cleared my cache
Old Jun 01 2023, 04:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry63925 View Post
i keep having problems receiving my gifts yes i have cleared my cache
Hi Jerry,
You are going to have to give more details for us to help.
What happens when you try to get your gifts?
Where are you getting the gifts from?
Are you seeing the same gifts over and over in the My Requests?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2023, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jerry,
You are going to have to give more details for us to help.
What happens when you try to get your gifts?
Where are you getting the gifts from?
Are you seeing the same gifts over and over in the My Requests?
i go through the process of receiving/ when it comes to resending i get invalid.. soo my gifts stays the same. this has been going on past few day. this evening i cleared my cache opened a new page.. same old same ol then aftere bout 4th try it worked. i do not use web page its a pain and you cant get gifts
Old Jun 01 2023, 05:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i go through the process of receiving/ when it comes to resending i get invalid.. soo my gifts stays the same. this has been going on past few day. this evening i cleared my cache opened a new page.. same old same ol then aftere bout 4th try it worked. i do not use web page its a pain and you cant get gifts
Hi Jerry,
The resending shouldn't have anything to do with accepting the gifts. If you are having trouble with returning gifts try sending them from the Send Gifts tab in Facebook. No gifts are not set up in the website yet. They are working on it.

Contact Support about this. We can't do anything for this through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 01 2023, 06:05 PM

when you accept them then send gifts back itr comes up invalid. then the gifts you received are still there. its always been that way
Old Jun 01 2023, 06:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
when you accept them then send gifts back itr comes up invalid. then the gifts you received are still there. its always been that way
Hi Jerry,
As I said contact Support.
Old Jun 03 2023, 06:53 AM

I was sent a tack shop and it says so on the bottom of the screen, but I never actually received it. It's not in my inbox. It's not in my storage and it's not in my Facilities manager. The ID of the person who sent it is 101470871342564. My ID is 634471031.
Old Jun 03 2023, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I was sent a tack shop and it says so on the bottom of the screen, but I never actually received it. It's not in my inbox. It's not in my storage and it's not in my Facilities manager. The ID of the person who sent it is 101470871342564. My ID is 634471031.
Hi SirMatthew

I had a look at your data and the gift shows up as missing.

It is better if the farmer who sent it to you contacts Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
Old Jun 03 2023, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi SirMatthew

I had a look at your data and the gift shows up as missing.

It is better if the farmer who sent it to you contacts Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Will do! Thanks!
Old Jun 05 2023, 03:42 PM

Default Missing gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul and team!
Hi. I was on FB FT to get gifts, and collected at least 150 gifts, to only have them not show up in my gift box. I am on a mac, usingnfirefox. Thaks.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support