Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2018, 01:13 PM

Thanks for the update!
I do like keeping track of the animals I have too ^_^
Old Mar 22 2018, 02:17 PM

It tells you how many animals in the sheds but not what are being harvested in that field. i.e. the animals that roam. This stood out more to me as I have Holstein cows, but farm 5 showing 0 HT, at that farm because they are out on display not hidden in shed. So waste of effort and time. Also why is i now becoming 6 new facilities with only 2 as coins and 4 Farm cash. Not all of us can afford the amounts of money to buy these, but yet expect everyone to compete in quests.
Old Mar 22 2018, 02:30 PM

There have been issues with the auto loaders for some time... even though I have them all, there are certain facs or certain products that I have to manually load or start batches for.... royal PIA and usually I only bother when there is a NCC in play for that fac.

Today though, with the Flower Stand that is part of the NCC this week, the loaded should work, but does not. The Fac Manager indicates that I need more of several individual flowers to stock the fac, and I have those in storage, but they were not loaded with the tool. Worse, even when I go into the fac and try to load them manually, that is not happening either.

These kinds of programing issues really put a damper on any incentive to play the game.
Old Mar 22 2018, 02:30 PM

Ooooh, glad to see I no longer have to keep a list of which animal sheds need more animals! Thanks!
Old Mar 22 2018, 02:33 PM

Default Farm 36

I'm seeing comments about a new farm 36 and have seen that friends have already added it. When I go to the Real Estate office however, there is no farm 36 available to me. Would appreciate a fix.
Old Mar 22 2018, 02:36 PM

Default Reuse Last Itenerary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Oooooh - I just found another new goodie! We now have a "Reuse last itinerary" with our ships! That's AWESOME!!!
I agree. Some ppl say they don't do ships because it takes too long. This will really help. I don't know what I would do without the trains & ships. I have just received back my 322nd ship and that is a lot of goodies. Thanks again for the improvement.

Dale Offord

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...9607&farm_ix=0
Old Mar 22 2018, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winey Farmer View Post
Love the new Facility filters...especially the disabled product one!
I didn't see that filter. Thanks for mentioning it. That will be a real good upgrade. Again, I use the un-checking of a product a lot for inventory control and this will save a lot of time.

Thanks W. Farmer.

Dale Offord

Old Mar 22 2018, 02:55 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chattin View Post
I'm seeing comments about a new farm 36 and have seen that friends have already added it. When I go to the Real Estate office however, there is no farm 36 available to me. Would appreciate a fix.
Hi Chattin,

There is no Farm 36 yet. What was released was the 46x46 expansions for farms 1 to 10 (original order). There was a post that someone thought they had bought farm 36, but they had not, they had bought an expansion to another farm instead.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 22 2018, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Chattin,

There is no Farm 36 yet. What was released was the 46x46 expansions for farms 1 to 10 (original order). There was a post that someone thought they had bought farm 36, but they had not, they had bought an expansion to another farm instead.
It was me and I was so expecting Farm 36 that I just clicked on the link and went looking for the new farm. But the expansion of the farms gives us much more production than a new farm would.

Dale Offord

Old Mar 22 2018, 04:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chattin View Post
There have been issues with the auto loaders for some time... even though I have them all, there are certain facs or certain products that I have to manually load or start batches for.... royal PIA and usually I only bother when there is a NCC in play for that fac.

Today though, with the Flower Stand that is part of the NCC this week, the loaded should work, but does not. The Fac Manager indicates that I need more of several individual flowers to stock the fac, and I have those in storage, but they were not loaded with the tool. Worse, even when I go into the fac and try to load them manually, that is not happening either.

These kinds of programing issues really put a damper on any incentive to play the game.
Hi Chattin,
Try the new filters for Containing Disabled Products and see if the products that don't start are disabled (no check mark).
For the flower stand it takes 3,000 of each flower to fill, but those are loaded in batches so you may not have enough to start another batch.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread