Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 26 2018, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyvb56 View Post
When I get screen that says Congratulations! You just reached.....Now on ..% chance to get an additional .... started for free. Share this & request extra bonuses.

I click on Post to Facebook.

I get following error message.. Sorry feature isn't available right now. An error has occurred while processing this . Pleased try again Later.

Any ideas... this happens on my desktop as well as my laptop.

As always thanks for yoour help.

BTW I have already tried normal stuff of clearing cache, checking to make sure have latest versions of everything.
Hi frostyvb,
This is the same problem we had before and Facebook had to fix it. We have let the developers know this is happening again for some. In the meantime allow your facility posts to be shown on Wall Requests and your friends should be able to find them there. For your belt bonus posts and ingredient requests they will automatically show on the Wall Requests as long as you have clicked to post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2018, 10:58 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi beverduster,
As all the posts that show on Facebook use their posting link then it is not a Farm Town problem and no way for Farm Town to fix it. Facebook will have to fix it again. Are you getting the error message as posted by several above?
yes i am, this the start of day 4 on this, still at the bottom on the neigherhood chain, will the ones affected by this get 2 farm cash for our troubles ?

its not even showing up on the ft request wall grrrr
Old Mar 26 2018, 11:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
yes i am, this the start of day 4 on this, still at the bottom on the neigherhood chain, will the ones affected by this get 2 farm cash for our troubles ?
Hi beverduster,
As this is not a Farm Town caused problem, then I doubt it. We can not give out anything through the forums. You would need to contact Support and see if they will, but the decision is up to them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2018, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi beverduster,
As this is not a Farm Town caused problem, then I doubt it. We can not give out anything through the forums. You would need to contact Support and see if they will, but the decision is up to them.

it has also affected my trains, i had them all the same on both farms and now they are staggered, if it isnt one thing then its another to mess a farmer up, it seems to be day after day, so irritating

how do i get ahold of facebook?
Old Mar 26 2018, 12:44 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
it has also affected my trains, i had them all the same on both farms and now they are staggered, if it isnt one thing then its another to mess a farmer up, it seems to be day after day, so irritating

how do i get ahold of facebook?
Hi beverduster,

Are you saying you can not boost your trains now? If so, why not?

To report a problem to Facebook. You click on ? in the blue bar to the far right of your Facebook name and select "Report a Problem".
Old Mar 26 2018, 02:43 PM

it has not let me post anything on my timeline from farmtown since the update.please fix this problem .i need to post my facilitys also trying to get elbony lumber up but cannot post to get bookcases so i can get elbony lumber .having to do this because raul want increase the amount of elbony lumber we make in the sawmills. but he has increased what we making with the lumber .got 10 sawmills.love farmtown but thinking about stop playing it after playing since april 2009.its not helping me anymore it is causing stress now
Old Mar 26 2018, 03:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
it has not let me post anything on my timeline from farmtown since the update.please fix this problem .i need to post my facilitys also trying to get elbony lumber up but cannot post to get bookcases so i can get elbony lumber .having to do this because raul want increase the amount of elbony lumber we make in the sawmills. but he has increased what we making with the lumber .got 10 sawmills.love farmtown but thinking about stop playing it after playing since april 2009.its not helping me anymore it is causing stress now
Hi MomGlenda,
This is the same problem we had before and Facebook had to fix it. We have let the developers know this is happening again for some. In the meantime allow your facility posts to be shown on Wall Requests and your friends should be able to find them there. For your belt bonus posts and ingredient requests they will automatically show on the Wall Requests as long as you have clicked to post.
Old Mar 26 2018, 10:54 PM

t y tiger lady and taz
Old Mar 27 2018, 09:14 AM

starting day 5 that i cant post my facs , in last place on the neighberhood chain , my trains are messed up and when i try to post it only posts the clients, just waitin to see what else goes wromg
Old Mar 27 2018, 09:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
starting day 5 that i cant post my facs , in last place on the neighberhood chain , my trains are messed up and when i try to post it only posts the clients, just waitin to see what else goes wromg
Hi Beverduster,
You do not need to post daily updates. There isn't anything that the developers can do to help until Facebook fixes the problem.
I do not understand how your trains are messed you from this as you send your train boost requests out and those only go to the My Requests and not to Facebook.

Tags
blocking farmtown, can't work for neighbors, delete messages, facebook, facilities, facilities - not posting, farms - not posting, farmtown, friends only, get more clients, neighbors, posts in ft, url not found, wall requests