Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 25 2018, 12:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
THE DAY AFTER THE NEW RELEASE when i post my facs it doesnt show up on my time line, this is the 2nd time this has happened to me, also in between times i have been moved to a different servor, move me back to wher i was, yalls says it post to thr ft wall but i dont think it is, i posted my face 2 hrs ago and no hits, now im beginning to think this is a ft problem
, t y 4 your time
Hi Beverduster,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about Newsfeed problems.
If your posts are not showing up on your timeline, click on the View Activity Log button at the top of your profile page. Find the posts and see if they are set to show on your timeline. That information will be in the greyed out pencil upper right of the entry.
You can not see your own posts on the Show Wall Requests. You will need to ask your neighbors if they see your posts there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2018, 12:47 PM

My posts are not showing up in my feed. They do show on FarmTown Wall Requests. When I post I get "Error. Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later." This happened again about 10 days ago. It just went away. It started again yesterday. Any idea what the problem is?
Old Mar 25 2018, 12:50 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markheil View Post
My posts are not showing up in my feed. They do show on FarmTown Wall Requests. When I post I get "Error. Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later." This happened again about 10 days ago. It just went away. It started again yesterday. Any idea what the problem is?
Hi markheil,

It looks like the same problem we had before and Facebook had to fix it. We have let the developers know this is happening again for some. In the meantime allow your facility posts to be shown on Wall Requests and your friends should be able to find them there.
Old Mar 25 2018, 02:24 PM

Regarding our posts not being displayed on our facebok timelines. I went to my wives farmtown account, then copies the post links from her farm town wall and the posted the facilities, clients and ingredient post that was. You do have to delete the farm town logo before the will be accepted and posted on face book
Old Mar 25 2018, 03:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

now its to the neighberhood chain quest, i dont like being on the bottom of the list, what else will be messed up, i even tried facebook game thing , which i despise, it throws to much doo doo in you machine and it still dont work, since i tried fb game room and it still dont work, could it be its a ft mess up instead of a fb problem, just thinking

Last edited by beverduster; Mar 25 2018 at 04:16 PM.
Old Mar 25 2018, 03:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
now its to the neighberhood chain quest, i dont like being on the bottom of the list, what else will be messed up, i even tried facebood bame thing , which i despise, it throws to much doo doo in you machine and it still dont work, sice i tried tb game room and it still dont work, could it be its a ft mess up inatead of a fb problem, just thinking
Hi beverduster,
As all the posts that show on Facebook use their posting link then it is not a Farm Town problem and no way for Farm Town to fix it. Facebook will have to fix it again. Are you getting the error message as posted by several above?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2018, 07:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Can't "Produce Faster"

"Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later."

Please fix permanently...it's getting annoying.
Old Mar 26 2018, 07:43 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshumko View Post
"Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later."

Please fix permanently...it's getting annoying.
Hi jshumko,

I have moved your post to newsfeed issues.

This is the same problem we had before and Facebook had to fix it. We have let the developers know this is happening again for some. In the meantime allow your facility posts to be shown on Wall Requests and your friends should be able to find them there.
Old Mar 26 2018, 07:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Already tried that and got the same message.

Never mind. I see what you mean. Friends now have 5 of the exact same request about 5 minutes apart.
Old Mar 26 2018, 10:47 AM

Default Congrats not happening

When I get screen that says Congratulations! You just reached.....Now on ..% chance to get an additional .... started for free. Share this & request extra bonuses.

I click on Post to Facebook.

I get following error message.. Sorry feature isn't available right now. An error has occurred while processing this . Pleased try again Later.

Any ideas... this happens on my desktop as well as my laptop.

As always thanks for yoour help.

BTW I have already tried normal stuff of clearing cache, checking to make sure have latest versions of everything.

Tags
blocking farmtown, can't work for neighbors, delete messages, facebook, facilities, facilities - not posting, farms - not posting, farmtown, friends only, get more clients, neighbors, posts in ft, url not found, wall requests