Closed Thread

Old Jul 01 2017, 09:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Unfinished House

Why don't you put the new items at the beginning or the end of the sections in the store? I am still unfamiliar with many items in the 'Other', 'Farm Decor' and some of the other categories because I don't have time to go thru the entire section page by page. New items should be easy to find, so that each time I want to look for anything newer, I will know to look at the beginning or the end of the sections. How many items are in the 'Other' or 'Farm Decor' sections? I have a feeling I'm not the only one that feels that way. There are too many items in those categories & somehow they should be broken down even more.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 01 2017, 11:41 AM

THANK YOU so much for changing back the train tracks - you guys ROCK.....
Old Jul 01 2017, 04:16 PM

Exclamation new chain

I am interested in doing the new chain as stated in the recent update. However, I really did not understand how it works. Hopeing someone can explain it to me and/or be team player with me.
Thanks
Old Jul 01 2017, 04:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgfarmer View Post
I am interested in doing the new chain as stated in the recent update. However, I really did not understand how it works. Hopeing someone can explain it to me and/or be team player with me.
Thanks
Hi bgfarmer,
It hasn't been released yet and won't be for a few months. We will have to wait for the developers to explain more and release it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2017, 06:09 PM

Designing your own house still has bugs, one direction door/window goes behind the house.
Old Jul 01 2017, 06:14 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermouse View Post
I had the same issue..finally gave up..you could get the door on and the window disappeared...started over and got the windows on and the door disappeared..
not worth the hassle
My door did not disappear. I put it in the center of the house. The house was facing with the front door facing the right side of the farm. Was your house facing toward the left side?

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 01 2017, 06:17 PM

Level:
XP:
Smile Thank you !!

Thank you for adding the crop info while we're using the new harvest/plow/sow (faster technique). Thank you so very very much, I needed that desperately, I will now be able to get my Quest crops done faster. Great Job guys!!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 01 2017, 09:07 PM

Bought the new blank house and the blue door disappeared behind it when I tried to place it. Farm 18.
Old Jul 01 2017, 09:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Al View Post
Bought the new blank house and the blue door disappeared behind it when I tried to place it. Farm 18.
Hi Auntie Al,
Only thing you can do is just move around until you can find the right way for it to stay where you want it. It is the same as all the decorations in that way.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 01 2017, 10:33 PM

Have not been able to empty my gift box since up-date, therefore can not accept any of the gifts I have waiting. It looks like it empties but next move tells me gift box is full and i need to empty it
Closed Thread