Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kuettel,
Try setting it to sort by level then change it back to sort by online and see if that will reorder them for you.
Taz It isn't helping to sort by level and then changing to back to online. I did that when I read your suggestion - I always sort by online and I changed just now to sort by level. it sorts first by level and second by XP's. In that sort I show as the 23rd highest.

I then changed the sort to online like I usually have it. In that sort I am 21st highest - again sorting first by online and second by XP. I am usually 8 or 9th highest of my neighbors. I looked and there are several people that have lower XP that are higher in the online sort than I am.

So something is definitely screwed up in the sort process

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 22 2014, 01:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Hi mpwhitford,
I just checked mine and it is showing all you are looking for. Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Thanks Taz. I actually think it was the browser I was using but I did what you suggested at any rate. I uninstalled the browser I suspect was causing the problems and yes now things show as I expected. Thank you

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 22 2014, 01:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Hi Kuettel,
Try setting it to sort by level then change it back to sort by online and see if that will reorder them for you.
That changed nothing, sorry
Old Oct 22 2014, 02:46 PM

Smile Oh, YESSS!

If I could tell you just how much I love this game, I'd have to marry it.
New releases feel like surprise presents.
Old Oct 22 2014, 04:11 PM

I have 2 flowers that it says are there but not visiable. now someone i hired said there was a tree she couldn't find and could not collect bonus, is there something i can do to correct this?
Old Oct 22 2014, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi lollipopthebunny,

I'm so sorry you are having difficulties, one thing you may not have tried is powering of your router for a few minutes? sometimes data gets corrupted and they will slow down, thus slowing you down also. Powering it off for a few will clear out any data. I hope this helps
Thanks Rob, I will remember this hopefully the next time this happens. Luckily when I got on this morning an so far today, everything is back to the way it was on Monday! So maybe FB was causing issues or ??? but its fixed now for the moment. I was also able to get bookmarks added again in Opera.
Old Oct 22 2014, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Thanks Rob, I will remember this hopefully the next time this happens. Luckily when I got on this morning an so far today, everything is back to the way it was on Monday! So maybe FB was causing issues or ??? but its fixed now for the moment. I was also able to get bookmarks added again in Opera.
Oh i am glad you got it working again, it could have been anything that caused it. Thankyou for coming back to let me know. i appreciate it

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 22 2014, 05:40 PM

Default Only getting one farm to work for facility post

I noticed this last night and then again today. Several times I work facilities that only give me one farm to work. This time I asked poster if they posted all farms or just the one and he told me all of them. He has tons of facilities/clients which I lost out on working. He posted clients and facilities all 24 farms. I landed on his farm 24 on both posts and only got that one farm to work for both posts. So I cleared browser cache/history, ran memcache reset, closed all and tried again and same thing happened. I have a feeling it is another issue related to farm 24 but don't know. Here is the link to his facility post: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...9a879785ddb185
Old Oct 22 2014, 06:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Can anyone tell me which are the next ten facilities we are getting the bonus belts from in the lastest update please?

I'm not sure where we were upto before the update and as I like to make sure I get all of my bonuses slowly to get the best from them, ie not five all at once one after the other on the same product, I fill those facs manually until the first bonus pops up and then I stop when I have my five allowable bonuses.
I also have all the boxes unticked in those facs so they don't get filled when I use the facility manager, once I've had all the bonuses we are back to normal again. It takes a bit more time of course, just call me a FT nut!
Old Oct 22 2014, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
I noticed this last night and then again today. Several times I work facilities that only give me one farm to work. This time I asked poster if they posted all farms or just the one and he told me all of them. He has tons of facilities/clients which I lost out on working. He posted clients and facilities all 24 farms. I landed on his farm 24 on both posts and only got that one farm to work for both posts. So I cleared browser cache/history, ran memcache reset, closed all and tried again and same thing happened. I have a feeling it is another issue related to farm 24 but don't know. Here is the link to his facility post: https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...9a879785ddb185
Hi DitzyLuvBug2

So sorry you are having problems. We have checked ourselves on this. I posted facilities from my farm 24 and Rob and my husband were able to work all farms.

We are not sure why this is happening to you. Could you please tell us if you clicked in other farm not showed as blue, were you able to work it?
Closed Thread