Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Jul 27 2014, 08:04 PM
Account Not Linked

if you rely on the Send Gifts to All button, you can lose people you're sending to as it only sends to those you got from. i don't have lots of friends i send to so i check with the old Send Gifts to make sure i got everyone.
Old Jul 28 2014, 04:25 PM

Default Rotate flower gifts

I would love it if when you get the gift of 5 of a particular flower you would have the ability to place them horizontally instead of vertically. Now you have to place them and move them individually. Just a little help.
Thanks
Old Jul 28 2014, 04:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by msjazzbo View Post
I would love it if when you get the gift of 5 of a particular flower you would have the ability to place them horizontally instead of vertically. Now you have to place them and move them individually. Just a little help.
Thanks
You need to put this in Suggestions section and not the General Feedback. You cannot start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits the subject of your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2014, 06:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusions_fan1 View Post
Today I went and had a sticky beak at probably one of your main competitors for "farms" and it made me so grateful for EVERYTHING you guys do for us! They had some milk and egg collecting abilities and whatnot but just a weird old fruit stand type stall... NO FUN! I'll take your facilities any day and your customer service. You are so willing to listen to ideas your consumers have and are eager to keep us happy.

So thank you for everything you guys do for us!
I do not feel alone any more. I am always telling people that the people at Slashkey care about the game and actually try to fix stuff asap. Unlike other games that do not even try. Ya at times things go wrong but look at how many players there are. I have quit other games and now only play on my farms. Thanks for letting them know we do appreciate this game. But thank for letting me know I am not alone in saying so!!!
Old Jul 29 2014, 03:13 PM

This is the best online game ever.
Old Jul 29 2014, 06:04 PM

Hi All, I just have a question. I just reached level 265. So what happens now that I have all the cash facilities? What do I have to get now for being at this level. TY
Old Jul 29 2014, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie McFadden View Post
Hi All, I just have a question. I just reached level 265. So what happens now that I have all the cash facilities? What do I have to get now for being at this level. TY
I am not sure what you are asking? You do not have to get anything for being at any level. Any purchase you make is your own choice.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 29 2014, 07:04 PM

Hi. I have a question. I just reached level 265.Now that all the money facilities are bought . What do I do now? I missed the window that tells me what I can get for leveling 265. TY for listening. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...id1849804907
Old Jul 29 2014, 07:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie McFadden View Post
Hi. I have a question. I just reached level 265.Now that all the money facilities are bought . What do I do now? I missed the window that tells me what I can get for leveling 265. TY for listening. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...id1849804907
If you want to see what opened up when you leveled upt to 265, go into the store and click on the funnel icon and you can select level only, that should show you only what was opened for that level.

EDIT: The link you have in your post is incorrect, here is the correct link to your farm.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...4907&farm_ix=Y

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Jul 29 2014 at 07:34 PM.
Old Aug 01 2014, 03:36 AM

Default Question About Mobile Sprinklers

Can someone please answer this question for me? If I buy the purple mobile sprinkler the last one for 45 dollars and it waters all farms at
once, will it also speed growing time like the green mobile sprinkler does also? Not sure I want to spend the money if it doesn't speed the time also.

I appreciate any help I can get on this question. Thank you very much
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity