Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24 2009, 04:51 PM

Default Harvested plots showing up as ready to harvest

I just harvested a huge area, only to find out it had already been harvested. It was saying "already done" on another area of the screen I guess. The plots were showing up as "ready to harvest" but apparently someone had already harvested them. This has happened on at least 5 farms! PLEASE get this fixed! What a waste of time harvesting stuff that's not even there
Old Dec 24 2009, 05:24 PM

You guys have wasted your time with this upgrade! we are missing more money and points because of the delay and the already done messages.

You guys have caused more issues than you have fixed
Old Dec 24 2009, 05:26 PM

The harvest and plow is ok but the save is horrible. And why did they change our servers??? Both of our farms are now on different ones than 2 days ago.
Old Dec 24 2009, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
I can queue, can anyone else

BTW thanks raul for the update,
Edit: I love this update but I am having more collisions than ever, When I work for someone, who hired 3 people for 100 plots, I am clicking in a pattern and when my farmer goes to the to collect my cash, it says already done, this is causing me to lose even more money than before. They farmers, get to the plots before my farmer can get his cash, please just roll it back to its old plowing state Here is a pic
So as you can see, she is plowing OVER my queued plowing spots.
This is happening to me now since you did the upgrade & also having to be rehired
Old Dec 24 2009, 05:42 PM

Default More commentary

Seems like when you enter full screen mode while planting the bag of seed grows real big, but adjusts if you choose a new crop. If you are already in full mode when you start planting it comes out in the intended new size.
I hired people at my second farm and things went a lot smoother, so I'll assume the problems I had earlier were transient connection-related problems, not issues with the new release.
Harvesting seems much faster, and I haven't had any hirelings complain about not getting their earnings (though I never hire more than one at a time, so I can't speak to the collision problem).
- Clem Perkins, Level 56 Nutcase
Old Dec 24 2009, 05:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

AFTER uninstalling, clearing cache manually, rebooting and re-installing flash this is now happening.

I am receiving so many collisions during plowing that it's not funny. I also have found that if you get too far ahead of your avatar, that the credits stop rolling and you get the already done message or nothing at all when the plots are processed. The plots are also processed far behind the avatar. It's like the roles of the credits and the avatar are reversed. In the meantime, if there are any workers working with me, if THEY click it before it is processed on my screen, then THEY get the credit and I receive nil.
In addition, if the hiring farmer starts to plant while I am still plowing and/or there are credits to be processed, then all credits stop. Coins AND XP.
This occurs on FaceBook (WP53) and MySpace (WP21 and WP23) consistently without exception.

Edit:
Add FaceBook server WP44. I'm now placed on that server. Just spent over 20 minutes at a job with 3 others. Collisions everywhere and no XP or coins......all I got was "Wait I'm Busy" or "Already Done". THAT is ludicrous unless it has something to do with the fact that since the newest update it takes forever to load a farm, turn trees and buildings off and on and anything on my farm that I change up.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by lVladDrag0n; Dec 25 2009 at 12:54 PM. Reason: New findings on new server
Old Dec 24 2009, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
You guys have wasted your time with this upgrade! we are missing more money and points because of the delay and the already done messages.

You guys have caused more issues than you have fixed
Oh yes but everybody....except me...whinged about the 'new release' and as a result, we got this 'tweaked new release'. Bet the whingers wished they shut their respective pie holes now....*lol*
Old Dec 24 2009, 06:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Since this latest update both my wife and I are timing out way more than we ever have. The 'saved data' pop up now comes on UNDER the 'connection timed out' pop up, so we can no longer wait it out until things catch up. Pretty much has made us inoperative for harvesting and plowing.
We have BOTH been switched over to wf 15 and wf 25. Were on different ones before. Facebook, Google Chrome.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 24 2009, 06:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Default already done?

what is this now????? do all this work and get nothing but ALREADY DONE.
Old Dec 24 2009, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishy View Post
Oh yes but everybody....except me...whinged about the 'new release' and as a result, we got this 'tweaked new release'. Bet the whingers wished they shut their respective pie holes now....*lol*
Ummm NO! why r u so rude?
I could not play farmtown with the orginal new release, and not at all now with this fix release. It should have stayed as it was before DEC 22. I never complained before this version on the 22. I want my Farm town back!

Last edited by dixiegirl; Dec 24 2009 at 06:30 PM. Reason: mistakes
Closed Thread