Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Feb 09 2018, 03:59 AM

I appreciate that maintenance work has to be done from time to time but it does disrupt play. Yesterday I was only able to open one cooperative quest instead of two, and I had to wait until you were back before I could start my neighbourhood contest. Today I had to wait before I could open a regular quest or start preparing my ship.
I know other people lost crops, lost their chance to claim to claim rewards and so on.

This is a game so in the overall scheme of real life and all its problems it's no big deal but it would be great if you could find a solution to our niggles!
Old Feb 09 2018, 05:45 AM

Unhappy Glitches since maintenance

I'm not sure where to post this so apologies in advance if this is the wrong place.

First, my bunnies have escaped! My farm 19 the hutch is empty. It wasn't before. That's odd. I'm on Win10, the latest Firefox and Flash is up to date as of 2 days ago.

Second, my son plays and he tells me that fuel as gifts isn't appearing as usable in the game. It shows in storage, but he can't use it with tools to plant.My lad is on Win10, MS Edge, and Flash is also up to date as of 2 days ago.

Anyone else notice these glitches?
Old Feb 09 2018, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Frost View Post
I'm not sure where to post this so apologies in advance if this is the wrong place.

First, my bunnies have escaped! My farm 19 the hutch is empty. It wasn't before. That's odd. I'm on Win10, the latest Firefox and Flash is up to date as of 2 days ago.

Second, my son plays and he tells me that fuel as gifts isn't appearing as usable in the game. It shows in storage, but he can't use it with tools to plant.My lad is on Win10, MS Edge, and Flash is also up to date as of 2 days ago.

Anyone else notice these glitches?
Hi Chris Frost

I visited your farm 19, Worzel's 19, and the rabbit hutch is ready to harvest, please try to harvest it to check if you get white rabbit fleece.

If that is not the farm we have to check, please provide a link to that farm. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

About fuel tanks, if you received fuel tanks as gifts and you stored them, then when you go to refuel, those tanks are added to the amount of tanks from your refinery.

If you leave those fuel tanks in your red gift box, then when you go to refuel, you will see them as "xxx gifts from your friends"

You have more information about Fuel in our Game guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Old Feb 09 2018, 08:24 AM

Thanks for the reply.

Hutch: Yes, I agree, the hutch appears ready to harvest. That's what alerted me to the issue; I'll explain.

I clicked to harvest as normal. "No animals harvested at this time" or whatever the message is. Odd, I thought. Hutch still looks ready to harvest. Repeated a couple of times. Same result. That's when I checked "Show animals inside", and that tells me there are no rabbits in the hutch. There were before. So, where have the rabbits gone? I checked that somehow I hadn't put them in to my storage, but no. No rabbits in storage either. Just gone. Curiouser and curiouser, said Alice

I guess I'll have to restock.

Fuel as gifts: Ah-ha! Thank you so much. That was the missing link; refuelling. It's that long ago since I played at his level and working hand to mouth so-to-speak that I'd forgotten about that.
Old Feb 09 2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Frost View Post
Thanks for the reply.

Hutch: Yes, I agree, the hutch appears ready to harvest. That's what alerted me to the issue; I'll explain.

I clicked to harvest as normal. "No animals harvested at this time" or whatever the message is. Odd, I thought. Hutch still looks ready to harvest. Repeated a couple of times. Same result. That's when I checked "Show animals inside", and that tells me there are no rabbits in the hutch. There were before. So, where have the rabbits gone? I checked that somehow I hadn't put them in to my storage, but no. No rabbits in storage either. Just gone. Curiouser and curiouser, said Alice

I guess I'll have to restock.

Fuel as gifts: Ah-ha! Thank you so much. That was the missing link; refuelling. It's that long ago since I played at his level and working hand to mouth so-to-speak that I'd forgotten about that.
Hi Chris

You are welcome

If you want a refund for the missing white rabbits and also report this issue, you could contact Support team.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Feb 14 2018, 07:30 AM

Talking New Stuff

Good morning guys.....when are we going to get some new stuff? Also, how about some folks waiting in line and more people of different ethnic groups. I've been playing this game for a long time and I just get more hooked each day. My bad!
Old Feb 14 2018, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
Good morning guys.....when are we going to get some new stuff? Also, how about some folks waiting in line and more people of different ethnic groups. I've been playing this game for a long time and I just get more hooked each day. My bad!
Hi Debhurst,
If you wish to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section where we have those organized by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2018, 01:02 PM

Default Display EXPs/ Level

How about updating the View of our Exps and Level.. At the moment the Level covers up part of the Exp Number. Make it so Both can be viewed and ensure that the level is correct for 1,000,000,000 Thanks
Old Feb 14 2018, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgailey View Post
How about updating the View of our Exps and Level.. At the moment the Level covers up part of the Exp Number. Make it so Both can be viewed and ensure that the level is correct for 1,000,000,000 Thanks
Hi Lgailey

If you hover your mouse over your xp amount you will see the full amount in brackets.

If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in our suggestion section. You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Feb 16 2018, 01:04 AM

Default Posting Dan's

I kept watching for my 7th dan on salmon - really wanted to post that one!! It never showed!! It would be nice if when we get new dans there would be a place we could go to pick the ones we would like to post. I didn't have any other dans to post that day. Really disappointed!!
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity