Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 26 2012, 07:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love the update..... having fun with it... can't wait for the new levels so i get some FC lol lol Happy New year everyone..

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 26 2012, 08:20 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

so i have a quick question... does anyone know, on the new bonus chest- will it work if you hire someone you are FB friends with, but not a neighbor with? or does it only work if you are not FB friends AT ALL??
Old Dec 26 2012, 09:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
so i have a quick question... does anyone know, on the new bonus chest- will it work if you hire someone you are FB friends with, but not a neighbor with? or does it only work if you are not FB friends AT ALL??
According to the Oct 2012 release it shows that the extra box is not for buddy or neighbor, so I would say that the chest would be the same thing, you can hire anyone as long as they are not a buddy or neighbor.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 26 2012, 10:27 PM

great surprise thanks
Old Dec 26 2012, 10:46 PM

I'm not sure if you have the flower harvesting problem solved but if not, here's some more info:

I hired someone tonight from the Marketplace to do just flowers & crops. I was pink - he was red. We got to my farm - he said he had no tools so I rehired from my farm. He still didn't have any tools.

Hope this helps.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 26 2012, 11:05 PM

Tree shaker 12 x 8 wow, ready to buy, magnificent
thanks

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW

Last edited by MIRIAM DEL VALLE; Dec 26 2012 at 11:07 PM. Reason: thanks
Old Dec 27 2012, 02:16 PM

I had an issue when working on a farm. I was harvesting using just the single. Someone else start harvesting after me, I got to a point where I was getting a message that said something like 'already done'. There were still lots of plots left, but I would get the 'already done' message for every plot. I tried to collect my bonus, but did not receive it. Said work still needed to be done. When I refreashed the farm, I lost my chest.
Old Dec 27 2012, 02:27 PM

love the chest but it is annoying when fishing and you have to reload to get the fish as you then lose the first part of chest bonus ...but i just see it as well i didnt have it before so any extra really is a bonus
Old Dec 27 2012, 08:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs down

6. Job completion bonus for employees when Hired by Strangers in the Marketplace (coming later next week): To increase workforce availability in the marketplace and to improve the quality of the work performed by employees, we have decided to duplicate the potential benefits for those employees. For example if an employee plows for another farmer and earn 1000 XP and 5000 coins, if that employee completes the job fully in the farm, meaning there is no more plow to be done, then ONLY at that time the employee will have the option to collect a special bonus of an additional 5000 coins and 1000 XP.

The same applies for other types of work, in summary, employees have the option to duplicate their benefits but only if the job that he was hired for is completed fully on a particular farm. The employee is responsible for collecting the bonus on each farm by clicking the Chest icon on the top-left.

OK... I have a problem with this. I just got hired from the MP to shake trees. Shook them all but for whatever reason, there were two that would not respond to my tree shaker. So I had to put it down and pick up my single harvest tool to finish the job. The second I put down my big shaker tool, my bonus went poof. I was unable to collect for what I had done so far, it made me finish the job before it would pay anything at all. This has been the case for me ever since this has been implemented. What can be done? With all due respect to Raul and the devs, I gotta say, this is one horrible idea that doesn't seem to be working correctly.
Old Dec 27 2012, 08:59 PM

Hi, this is what Raul posted on the first page of this thread...

"- The employee bonus feature has some issues, we will make some modifications to it hopefully by the end of the week, it will basically be a per farm bonus, meaning, at the very end, when the employee has completed all the jobs to be performed on the farm then the bonus could be claimed so you will be able to change tools as often as you want and still get the bonus as long as you complete your job.

- Sometimes when you work for others you can not access the bigger tools"

Thank You & Happy Farming™
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
6. Job completion bonus for employees when Hired by Strangers in the Marketplace (coming later next week): To increase workforce availability in the marketplace and to improve the quality of the work performed by employees, we have decided to duplicate the potential benefits for those employees. For example if an employee plows for another farmer and earn 1000 XP and 5000 coins, if that employee completes the job fully in the farm, meaning there is no more plow to be done, then ONLY at that time the employee will have the option to collect a special bonus of an additional 5000 coins and 1000 XP.

The same applies for other types of work, in summary, employees have the option to duplicate their benefits but only if the job that he was hired for is completed fully on a particular farm. The employee is responsible for collecting the bonus on each farm by clicking the Chest icon on the top-left.

OK... I have a problem with this. I just got hired from the MP to shake trees. Shook them all but for whatever reason, there were two that would not respond to my tree shaker. So I had to put it down and pick up my single harvest tool to finish the job. The second I put down my big shaker tool, my bonus went poof. I was unable to collect for what I had done so far, it made me finish the job before it would pay anything at all. This has been the case for me ever since this has been implemented. What can be done? With all due respect to Raul and the devs, I gotta say, this is one horrible idea that doesn't seem to be working correctly.