Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Best Farm Contests

Old Oct 30 2015, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycamor View Post
Hello, could you please check my entry into the FT H. competition. I think I did it right with the picture and farm link. http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...968&farm_ix=20
Thanks for any help/direction you can give!
sycamor
Tripper
Hi sycamor

I have just added your farm link to your entry.
Old Oct 31 2015, 07:22 PM

When I chose copy image url on my photo then went back to contest I could no find select Post Reply, to insert image icon. I have spent over an hour and still can't enter my farm in the contest. Please help thanks Judy
Old Oct 31 2015, 07:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by meag1908 View Post
When I chose copy image url on my photo then went back to contest I could no find select Post Reply, to insert image icon. I have spent over an hour and still can't enter my farm in the contest. Please help thanks Judy
Hi Judy,
I am sorry but the contest closed as of midnight GMT today. So I am afraid you have missed this contest. Please don't let that discourage you from entering the next one for November that will open on the 8th of the month.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 31 2015 at 08:07 PM.
Old Nov 02 2015, 09:21 AM

is there a one single place to go to see all the entries?
Old Nov 02 2015, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdnelso View Post
is there a one single place to go to see all the entries?
Hi Jdnelso

We dont have a single post with all entries, but you can look in the contest thread and see all the posts with the entries.

Here is the link to October competition

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617214
Old Nov 03 2015, 04:58 AM

Thanks taz i"ll try next contest..judy
Old Nov 09 2015, 09:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Default accounts

I was wondering if its allowed to enter a contest with another account as long as its the only account you enter, or does it have to be from your main account?
Old Nov 09 2015, 10:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amourie View Post
I was wondering if its allowed to enter a contest with another account as long as its the only account you enter, or does it have to be from your main account?
Hi Amourie,
Yes it is allowed as long as it is the only account you enter from. Be sure you add the link directly to that farm you enter. Good luck with your entry.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2015, 12:00 PM

trying to enter current contest and cant get pict to show up not sure what am doing wrong
... using explorer...took picture, choose small, went to fb page opened ft album, clicked pic ,,, right click copy, then pasted that link into the icon box

nothing showing up what did I do wrong and can u delete the ones I did wrong
Old Nov 11 2015, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdnelso View Post
trying to enter current contest and cant get pict to show up not sure what am doing wrong
... using explorer...took picture, choose small, went to fb page opened ft album, clicked pic ,,, right click copy, then pasted that link into the icon box

nothing showing up what did I do wrong and can u delete the ones I did wrong
Hi Jdnelso

I have just fixed your photo in your post

The link you are providing it is not good for that farm. Please open you tool box and click in Farm selector Manager. You will see the names of all your farms.
Click in Copy link button and then click in the name of the farm you are entering for the contest.

Come back here and paste that link in a post so I will be able to add it to your post for the contest.

Thank you