Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30 2011, 09:10 AM

Major issue selling the Selected Items.
Went to Market, choose Flowers.
Now I had for example, Red Roses and Red Roses Large. I selected the Large items I wanted to sell and clicked Sell Selected Items and it sold ALL flowers related to the Large ones.
So I lost flowers that I had thousands of.
I'm not afraid to use this option with other items/products that I only want to sell the Large portion of.
Old Apr 30 2011, 10:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Crops still not going into storage

Ok i just tested again and i had 484 walnuts in my storage.
I just got done harvesting 124 of my own walnut trees and i still only have 484 walnuts in my storage.
How about getting this thing fixed before millions of dollars of my other crops start rotting?
Old Apr 30 2011, 10:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hooray,you got the selling glitch fixed! Love, love, love the new "sell selected" scheme - thank you!!!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 30 2011, 10:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Mental note to self: Spend no more money on an online game that relies on other people and spend it on a store bought game next time that installs on the computer.
Old Apr 30 2011, 11:10 AM

I will defend Farm Town most updates has no issue. Something went wrong this week and they are working hard to fix issues. A lot went wrong and a lot was fixed.

If this was Zynga I doubt they would have worked so fast to address issues. I spend $20-40 a month or so depending on what they have and this was the 1st time I seen problems.

Billing also offer to refund coins and FT $ for issues as they can't give back what was lost.
Old Apr 30 2011, 11:23 AM

All of these items in the new release of the 28th of April sound wonderful. Wish I could get on my farm to see them. For some reason it will not load on "any" browser I have installed. I usually use Chrome but have tried to load it with IE and FF and no luck. It just keeps "loading user" and never gets there. Help please? Thanks
Old Apr 30 2011, 11:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile Needs to reset with doing the multiple jobs

Is there any plan to fix the issue with the farm not "resetting" when you're done with the harvest and want to plow? Currently, when I click on the plow in the multiple, it doesn't reset from the harvest, so it's soooo slow to try to follow behind my avatar to plow....also the same with then going to do the trees, flowers, etc. the farms needs to "reset" or something, like it does when someone hire you for the indiividual jobs.... I'm thinking you're working on fixing this....I SURE HOPE SO!!! lol
Old Apr 30 2011, 11:42 AM

eagerly awaiting the other facilities to be unlocked so i can see what they make/do. allso eagerly awaiting farm 10-- whenever that may be.
Old Apr 30 2011, 12:00 PM

Default locked facilities

thank you so much for an awesome game. i wait with baited breath for the next update and you never fail to impress.

cud you please tell me when the locked facilities will be unlocked. it says TOMORROW and it is tomorrow. so can we please have those locked facilities please
Old Apr 30 2011, 12:20 PM

Default new facilities

when is soon and when is tomorrow?????
Closed Thread