Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Dec 11 2018, 03:19 PM

Now that we have so many facs in our facility chains manager, it would be helpful if we could sort the list by import/export.
Old Dec 13 2018, 06:27 PM

I would like to suggest taking anything having to do with the wine cellar off the list of quests.
So terrible the amounts and the amount of time it takes to produce these. It will surely lose you your two farm cash every time they are part of the weekly quests.
This current quest I have for Bellini's is going to take 4 days to complete. Almost every quest only takes 1 click to produce the amounts you need. I didn't notice that I had to produce 10 champagne barrels which is the equivalent of 5 clicks. I waited for my batch to be ready and only then noticed it needed more. It added another day and a half to my time and that's before the final step which will take another couple of days. It killed my week.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM

Default Quest Manager

It would be VERY handy, helpful and great if when you open the quest manager there were 3 tabs there with both quests and neighborhood chain.... it is really a pain to go into each one individually... tabs would be sooooo easy... PLease!!!!