Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 20 2017, 10:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by okceasyrider View Post
Unable to hire at the market. When I go to the market to hire and click on a farmer the window for hiring comes up, I select the farms to be worked but there is no HIRE button.
Hi okceasyrider,
The hiring button is the green check at the bottom of the pop up on the farm selector page. If youo are not seeing that then you may have the zoom for the page set too high.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2017, 10:44 AM

Thank you for the response. Yes, I've been using the hire button for years. It is just not showing up now. It has been this way for about a week. I have been depending on a super neighbor to do all my harvesting/plowing, etc. It is not the zoom, no changes have been made by me since last using the hire button. I checked the zoom just to make sure it had not been changed.
Old Apr 20 2017, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by okceasyrider View Post
Thank you for the response. Yes, I've been using the hire button for years. It is just not showing up now. It has been this way for about a week. I have been depending on a super neighbor to do all my harvesting/plowing, etc. It is not the zoom, no changes have been made by me since last using the hire button. I checked the zoom just to make sure it had not been changed.
Hi OKCeasyrider,
Does the pop up disappear after you have clicked on 1 farm and the farms don't have the check box in each one? If so then you are in the hire for single farm instead of the Select Multiple farms. Before you click on a farm click on the tab at the top for Select Multiple Farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 21 2017, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sqrl,
Then if that is the case you should send the employer a message asking them to please search for the missing item and if they can't find it then ask them to report it to Support as the item maybe hidden off the edge of the farm.
The only way that can be fixed is by Support as this is not something that developers can fix by program change.
Okay, I've been doing this, although it's hard to tell if it makes a difference . The glitch is still happening to me on and off. Yesterday no crops were showing on any of the sub-farms on one farm I was hired for. I tried harvesting anyway and managed to do about fifty plots but not the rest. So I reloaded the game and fortunately the farmer rehired me and then everything was fine. Is that a fault with their farm or my browser? I am completely confuddled!

Then again on a farm only one sub-farm had no crops showing, but using the square tool I happily harvested the invisible crops. That one was truly weird. Then finally I had the invisible unharvested fish that could not be found....

Is there a way to report these issues to Support as they happen?
Old Apr 21 2017, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Okay, I've been doing this, although it's hard to tell if it makes a difference . The glitch is still happening to me on and off. Yesterday no crops were showing on any of the sub-farms on one farm I was hired for. I tried harvesting anyway and managed to do about fifty plots but not the rest. So I reloaded the game and fortunately the farmer rehired me and then everything was fine. Is that a fault with their farm or my browser? I am completely confuddled!

Then again on a farm only one sub-farm had no crops showing, but using the square tool I happily harvested the invisible crops. That one was truly weird. Then finally I had the invisible unharvested fish that could not be found....

Is there a way to report these issues to Support as they happen?
Hi Sqrl

Taz is not available at this moment.

You dont have to reload the game when you get the message. You only need to refresh the farm you are working on and then check it again with every single tool for the jobs you were hired for.

About reporting the issue to Support while it is happening, you can try, but all depends on how many tickets they have ahead of yours. But it doesnt hurt to try

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 21 2017, 11:49 AM

Thanks, I will try Support next time. I'm sure refreshing and switching tools works in some cases, but I've never been able to make it work for me. On the fish farm I could see the gap where the unharvested coast had to be, but nothing would make it appear! lol
Old Apr 24 2017, 09:01 AM

Default Crop bonus when I hire someone

Oh Oracles of FarmTown, I call on your wisdom...

I'm going round in circles trying to find an answer to this and getting nowhere fast. What I'd like to know is how much standard crop I get as a bonus when hiring someone to harvest for me? It seems like such a simple question, but the search facility doesn't pinpoint an answer.

So, just to be clear... I'm the one doing the hiring, and I know I get a large crop box per plot when someone harvests for me. I also get some standard boxes too when the harvest is done. How is the number or percentage of that standard crop calculated please?

Thanks in anticipation
Old Apr 24 2017, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Frost View Post
Oh Oracles of FarmTown, I call on your wisdom...

I'm going round in circles trying to find an answer to this and getting nowhere fast. What I'd like to know is how much standard crop I get as a bonus when hiring someone to harvest for me? It seems like such a simple question, but the search facility doesn't pinpoint an answer.

So, just to be clear... I'm the one doing the hiring, and I know I get a large crop box per plot when someone harvests for me. I also get some standard boxes too when the harvest is done. How is the number or percentage of that standard crop calculated please?

Thanks in anticipation
Hi Chris Frost

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring.

There is a difference about what you get taking in mind if you hire a neighbor or a stranger. The only difference between a regular box and a large box is you get more coins if you sell the large boxes in marketplace.

All that is explained in the Hiring chapter of our Game guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 24 2017, 10:01 AM

Okay, so I'm hiring strangers in MP.... is it 1:1 then? 1x Large + 1x Standard per plot or something different?

Thanks
Old Apr 24 2017, 10:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Frost View Post
Okay, so I'm hiring strangers in MP.... is it 1:1 then? 1x Large + 1x Standard per plot or something different?

Thanks
Hi Chris,
If the fields are not fertilized then you get 1 large and 1 regular box per plot. If it is fertilized then you get 2 large and 1 regular box. Then depending on the belt/dan level you have you will get extra regular boxes, any amount up to the percentage for that belt. There isn't any way to calculate exactly the amount you will get because the belt/dan amount you can get will vary.

Tags
bonus, buildings, coins, fish, fuel, fuel usage, harvest bonus hirer, layers, lost bonus, lost pay, missing trees, no payoff, no xp bonuses, possible glitch, rubber trees, show work info, tree problems