Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Mar 24 2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Vivienne,
If a friend sends you a neighbor request and you accept then you are their neighbor, but they are not your neighbor unless you send a request snd they accept.
The red dot is already in use, so that can't be used. If you are neighbors with each other then that would be normal as all your neighbors can be in your neighborhood chain. If you are not neighbors with someone then they will not be in your chain. You may be in their's because you are their neighbor but they would not be in your chain.
Thanks Taz for explaining
Old Mar 24 2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
How come farmers that I have taken off as neighbours are still appearing in my NCC?
Hi Vivienne

Have you deleted them as neighbors for this week contest?

If so, they will still stay as neighbors for this week but they will not show up for next week contest. It is the same for any neighbor you have added once the NCC has just open.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 18 2017, 09:42 PM

Im like some others here, I would like to play this part of the farm game. I do have both types of faiities. I don't know where to start it though. I need step by step instructions I can follow also please. Linda
Old Apr 18 2017, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaLinda View Post
Im like some others here, I would like to play this part of the farm game. I do have both types of faiities. I don't know where to start it though. I need step by step instructions I can follow also please. Linda
Hi Linda,
I answered your post in Help & Support about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 20 2017, 10:33 AM

This quest claims that I own a Red mill. Whats the logic in that. I own 2 Stone mills which I payed FC for. They produce EXACTLY THE SAME

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Apr 20 2017, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
This quest claims that I own a Red mill. Whats the logic in that. I own 2 Stone mills which I payed FC for. They produce EXACTLY THE SAME
Hi MadamePonderosa,
I am sorry, but the contest specifically asks for the red mill instead of the Stone mill.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 22 2017, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Vivienne

Have you deleted them as neighbors for this week contest?

If so, they will still stay as neighbors for this week but they will not show up for next week contest. It is the same for any neighbor you have added once the NCC has just open.
I forgot about this post. I always like to try and get back with a response. My issue seems to have sorted itself out now thank you
Old Apr 22 2017, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaytinPA View Post
I am involved in Neighborhood Chain contest -- BUT if I find in the new contest that I am in #5 to 10 ranking, I forget about participation by wasting my time and just wait it out for the piddling amount awarded at the end and see what the next week will bring.

It appears that there is a not so subtle attempt on part of developers to pressure us into buying more facilities in this activity in order to gain higher ranking -- this of course will ultimately put more money into someone's pockets and take more out of our own! This I refuse to do, hence, my attitude on extent of weekly participation on my part.

cdh
Well what a selfish attitude. The developers work hard to give us a great interactive game which is free and do their best to resolve technical issues. Why not put money in their pockets? I'm sure they have to earn a living too. And spending money on Ft is no different to going to the store to buy a game for any of the consoles like XBox etc.
Old May 02 2017, 05:56 AM

I play this game and most times i don't have the 2 farm cash ones. I never put real money in the game just what you get from leveling up and the quests.
Old May 07 2017, 09:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Default I know why they are the exact same numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Man View Post
While that may be possible it doesn't explain why these two farmers have exactly the same number of points each, up to 183,000 today. Unless they are the same person with several FB pages and farms. I have been playing this contest since it started and have never seen anyone start with more than 40,000 points when the neighbors are revealed. FT says they group neighbors in groups with similar levels, maybe this time it came out very unbalanced.
Tractor Man, my husband and I play and we are on each other's NCC list. When just he and I are in it, we are often put in the same community group and our scores are identical. One of us will get position 1 and one 2, or something like that - we don't get the same position, and it's alphabetical I think because he always gets the better position. I added some people that play NCC so we wouldn't wind up in the same community chain and solved it.