Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Mar 30 2017, 12:32 PM

Computer Factory/Store - Laptops, desktops, External Disk Drives, USB Devices, Printers, Scanners, Software, and Cables.

Cell Phone Repair - Screen Protectors, Phone Cases, Cleaning Wipes, Cell Phones, Tablet Protectors, Tablet Cases, and Tablets. Store could included repair services, and service plans.

Shelving/storage factory/services - Tall Shelves, short Shelves, Tall on Wheels, Short on Wheels, Push carts, Wall Shelving, Various Storage Units.

Small Appliances Factory/Services - Blender, Mixer, Coffee Pot, Waffle Machine, Toaster, Can Opener, Pressure Cooker, Crock Pot, and counter top oven.

Plumbing Factory/Services - Toilet Valve Repair, Flapper, PVC (various,elbow, joint, "Y" Directional etc), Faucets, Shower Heads, Gas Pipes, Hot Water heaters, on/off Valves, Pumps, Toilets, Sinks, Bathtubs, Kitchen Sinks, Drain Stoppers, Drain Clog Removals, etc.

Central Heat/Air Factory/Service - Central Heat/Air, Ducts, Duct Covers, Space Heaters, Window A/C Units, Duct Tape, Heat Pumps, Fans

Building Construction Service - cinder blocks, Wall framing, Roof Framing, Sheet Rock, Doors, Trim Work, Paint, Tile, Plywood, Shingles, Tar Paper, Tar, gutters, etc.

Tree Service - Chain Saws, Shredders, Chippers, Manual Tree Pruners, Ropes, Security Belts, Lifts, Hard Hats, Ointments,
Old Mar 31 2017, 05:54 AM

Gluten Free Factory for gluten free goodies.

Town Mainframe: (WF37)

Browser: Opera

Farm Town MemCache: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
Old Apr 04 2017, 04:51 AM

Please allow us to have more than one working building of each type on a farm ... that would enable us to decorate for themes more efficiently

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Apr 16 2017, 01:49 PM

A Tobacco shop. We could make different types of pipe tobacco, cigars and cigarettes.

A tobacco supplies shop where we make different types of pipes like corncob pipes, meershaum (Sherlock Holmes) pipes humidors etc.. We make alcohol so why not smoking products?
Old Apr 17 2017, 03:12 PM

Send a message via AIM to jeannine_p

could you add CBD oil to the essential oils factory? it is used for pain management

it is processed from the hemp crop that we already grow.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 17 2017 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Merged posts and removed quote.
Old Apr 17 2017, 10:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Please move this thread to where it should be so it can be read. I have been playing farm town for years now. I have a lot of lakes, ponds, and seas that produces a lot of fish. However, the fish farming plant only produces minimum bait that aren't even worth harvesting it. I wish that someone can come up with a new facility that produces bait for both fresh and salt water.. a super bait hatchery that will produce at least 4 or 5 times the amount of the regular fish farming plant. I'm sure with its popularity of layered waters, players will buy it even if it cost 50 to 100 farm cash. just an idea
Old Apr 20 2017, 07:51 AM

Honey, honey, honey.

There are 27 items that require honey and the bee farm does not make near enough. PLEASE increase honey production in the bee farm!

Thank you.

Fish Farming Plant

There are several items in this facility that need increased production:
Shrimp Container
Oyster Container
Pearl Oyster Container
Clam Container
Crawfish Container
both Baits

Thank you.

The Oil Refinery also needs increased production of Petrochemical Barrels

Thank you.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 20 2017 at 11:03 AM.
Old Apr 24 2017, 02:32 AM

Haberdashery factory to make needles, pins, set of scissors, snap fasteners, sewing thread in different colors, dress form, zippers in different colors or lengths, buttons, patterns etc

Haberdashery store to sell all these.

Have a nice day :-)
Old May 02 2017, 08:52 PM

More King Arthur/Camelot/Medieval items at lower levels. Jousting building or facility....please.

Last edited by Taz D; May 02 2017 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Splitting post to correct Suggestion threads.
Old May 03 2017, 03:03 AM

well this about cuts it i have 32 mines and cant get enough graphite or chromite
. I was requesting high carbon steel sheets in facebook for the graphite and I was blocked because too many people are posting it so it must be spam. Is it time to quit this game?