Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 09 2023, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Larwin,

When you plant new flowers bought from the store or if you plant them from what you have in your Item storage the flowers are already fully watered.
If someone had watered the farm in the last 20 hours without you realising that can also prevent you watering them.

However dead flowers can behave differently and require you to refresh the farm to see if they are watered.
For example if you already had dead flowers on a farm and without watering them first you used the multi-planter in duplicate mode to copy the dead flowers and plant them, those would display as dead flowers that are not watered, but when you refresh the farm those will correct to showing fully watered.
When you are not dealing with dead flowers, mouseover the flower and look at the drops, 5 blue drops and the flower is fully watered and you won't be able to water them. When only 3 of the drops are still blue, sometimes slightly over that you should be able to water them.
thanks Tiger i ended up going neighbor farm and completing task. i try remember watered plants when planting new or from storage. its a lttle challenge to handle little things like this some times.
Old Aug 09 2023, 08:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
thanks Tiger i ended up going neighbor farm and completing task. i try remember watered plants when planting new or from storage. its a lttle challenge to handle little things like this some times.
You're welcome Larwin, glad we were able to help clear it up for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 19 2023, 06:34 PM

Default Farms are not irrigating

PROBLEM IS SOLVED..... disregard please.
837863603 is my farm number, and I have tried irrigating my farm 44 several times now. Now the crops are grown and they are still not irrigated. Whats up? Thanks!
Ardelle Kanode
Old Feb 02 2024, 05:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Not sure which heading to post this under, so I'm trying here.
On my Farm 24: I am trying to plant flowers in the empty spaces and I get the message that there are already items there. I have checked all the boxes to show whatever might be there and there is NOTHING there, just grass. I have reloaded several times and this does not change anything.
Your USER ID number is: 698250740
Old Feb 02 2024, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmacross View Post
Not sure which heading to post this under, so I'm trying here.
On my Farm 24: I am trying to plant flowers in the empty spaces and I get the message that there are already items there. I have checked all the boxes to show whatever might be there and there is NOTHING there, just grass. I have reloaded several times and this does not change anything.
Your USER ID number is: 698250740
Hi Enigmacross

I moved your post to the thread about Flowers.

I visited that farm and I see there is nothing in a part of that farm, but I can also see you have crops x9 and many facilities in that farm plus flowers on top of the crops.

Maybe the message you are receiving is due that farm got to its limit to place items on it.

Please contact Support team so they can check. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
dead flowers, flower harvester, flowers, freezing flowers, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, water flowers, watering flowers