Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 16 2010, 12:34 PM

Many times some of my facilities sit empty, nothing going on in them at all. I have them all, but I don't always use them each time. Depends on what I want to do, if I fill them up or not. Right now I'm doing tomato's wheat and corn. Also doing the ginger, and stuff for that facilities. Some of mine are filled each day. Other can go a week or two without being filled.

The game is what you make of it, not what someone else does. If you don't have everything, well you have what you have and make the most of them.
Old Sep 16 2010, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousepotatoes View Post
Do I NEED them? No, but, I HAVE them I'm so addicted to this game! I would just love to have another farm so that I can produce enough flour and sugar for ALL of my facilities that use it
I hear ya..... lol

But what will you do when some MORE neat facilities are available with or shortly after farm #6?

I know,.............. plead for farm #7, #8 etc
Old Sep 16 2010, 12:35 PM

You guys are AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much for all the cool stuff!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooo addicted, and have been since the beginning!
Old Sep 16 2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Dearest Raul,
Below is the tantalizing quote from the end of the September 1st release:

***** Farm 6 and new levels comming soon... *****

***** Enjoy! *****

Speaking for myself and probably at least half the active FTers, I am NOT enjoying myself right now!!!

This begins to feel like someone's idea of a sick joke. If the FT developers were not ready to roll out the 6th farm within a reasonable time -- say a week to 10 days (I'd even accept 2 weeks) -- then keep your (expletive deleted) mouth shut!!!

It has now been 15 days since the September 1st release -- and not one sign of either the new levels or Farm #6. Under the circumstances, an explanation or apology might be in order, but I doubt the developers are going to offer that.

I LOVE this game, but right now my feelings toward the devs are not so amiable, if you catch my drift! :
I realise that we're all anxious about the new releases to come, but if we think back to the past, when flowers were first proposed, the devs said 2 weeks..... and we all know what happened, they took months to come out because of too many problems.

I'm sure we'd rather have a new release that works first time when it's released, 2 weeks really isn't alot of time when you think about everything that needs to be done.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 16 2010, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginasue1 View Post

The game is what you make of it, not what someone else does.
i agree with you so much here.. i was told today i was wasting my time remodeling my farms often... i dont find it as a waste of my time i play how i enjoy it. some people race threw levels and want to get everything available before its even released. i like to take my time and re do thing when i get tired of how they look and just play around with all the diffrent possibilites in the game everyone has their own way to get enjoyment out of the game... i dont get bored easy the way i do it and i preffer that causei love ft and would hate to be bored with it. personally for me wasting my time would be staring at a wall all day hahahah
Old Sep 16 2010, 12:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I do believe these past two weeks will probably have the Dev's no longer telling us that we have updates coming soon......Just my opinion...since most of us have been here for a while we have gotten used to there being updates almost every two weeks lately...just enjoy the game and don't make this another stress in your life... this is my relaxing time...
I can't afford to hit the mall every day so I come here and buy things lol lol can't afford to re-decorate my house so I re-decorate my farms LOL

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 16 2010, 01:09 PM

I have deleted several posts from this thread I and will remind you that this thread is for the discussion of the release of September first.

And as a true "old timer" having played this game since March of 2009 and been a moderator since April of 2009 I have three words for you.

REMEMBER THE FLOWERS........................................... .....

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1239357450 This is a link to my farm.
Old Sep 16 2010, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
i agree with you so much here.. i was told today i was wasting my time remodeling my farms often... i dont find it as a waste of my time i play how i enjoy it. some people race threw levels and want to get everything available before its even released. i like to take my time and re do thing when i get tired of how they look and just play around with all the diffrent possibilites in the game everyone has their own way to get enjoyment out of the game... i dont get bored easy the way i do it and i preffer that causei love ft and would hate to be bored with it. personally for me wasting my time would be staring at a wall all day hahahah
or
playing that other single-farm game
or
posting complaints here about a really good game that is fun
or

well, I could make a longer list..... but I gotta go rearrange a few things before #6 gets here - and the race is on..... will I get the #6s before I become a billionaire? lol
Old Sep 16 2010, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellshere View Post
I have deleted several posts from this thread I and will remind you that this thread is for the discussion of the release of September first.

And as a true "old timer" having played this game since March of 2009 and been a moderator since April of 2009 I have three words for you.

REMEMBER THE FLOWERS........................................... .....
'
Believe me I remember the flowers, I have flowers on all 5 farms. Have redone the maze using 4 of the new flowers.
Old Sep 16 2010, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
or
playing that other single-farm game
or
posting complaints here about a really good game that is fun
or

well, I could make a longer list..... but I gotta go rearrange a few things before #6 gets here - and the race is on..... will I get the #6s before I become a billionaire? lol
well if we are comparing to the other game i would have more fun staring at a wall then playing that haha...