Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 28 2010, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Only the devs know
Word is that the devs are taking a course on what NOT to do for this game...... they are playing farmv*^%#$
Old Jul 28 2010, 04:30 PM

Thanx 4 adding the tree shaker! I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 28 2010, 04:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Only the devs know
Strange, I thought it was ONLY the SHADOW knows.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 28 2010, 04:43 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusfreak_1968@yahoo.com View Post
Thanx 4 adding the tree shaker! I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tree shaker good. TREE CHOPPER be even gooder

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 28 2010, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Word is that the devs are taking a course on what NOT to do for this game...... they are playing farmv*^%#$
I was wondering about that... the first factories that came out had 3xp for some itiems like cake some 2xp and a few 1xp same held trew for icecream piza and sandwich but affer that all 1's a few 2' the the question is why bother to load thees factrys up so my neighbores can get 3xps for every hit on the factory card and you get a 1 or 2 why buy more factorys like I did and put it all out there and they put a few in return i belive the reward styem is skewed in the worng dicrtion. Where is the pinitley for haveing the factorys or not and takeing the 3xp a click when you are geting 1 sooo then it be comes a game of " the only way to win the game is not to Play" thats how i experanced. they put 1 or two hits on each factory and only used 3 or 4 of all there factorys sooo they win by not playing????? they hit 3mil i came in and not 1,9000 something sence we started the factory part of this game and thats posting nearly everyday and all factorys full 2 days a week. SO The ONLY WAY TO WIN THE GAME IS NOT TO PLAY!
Old Jul 28 2010, 06:31 PM

This is just my theorising: the experience points you get for putting products into production seems to be based on the variety of ingredients it uses, and the difficulty in obtaining these ingredients. The longer it takes for an ingredient to grow, the harder it is to get a regular supply of it and it seems more likely it will be for the production to give you three or four xp's. I don't think the dev's have made a deliberate ploy to be stingy with xp's it's just the way things have panned out with the facilities they have scheduled to release over these last few weeks.

You also get 3 xp for every assist from your neighbours.

Since there is no finish post or criteria to meet to complete the game you can't really say that anyone wins as such, other than by the twist you or others put on it (eg he with the most xps wins). I'm not entirely sure I get the gist of the latter part of your post... it sounds like you are saying you don't like that you top up your numerous facilities and post a request for assistance but your neighbours are not reciprocating? I look at neighbours posting facility requests as a bonus, not something I demand they do for the priveledge of being my neighbour, or for simply being a neighbour. If they respond to a request I have posted, fantastic! They have helped me, and got a reward for it and I am happy that I have been able to help them out a bit. But that's just me, I know not everyone sees things the way I do and I don't espect them to either... just saying there is more than one way to approach things
Old Jul 28 2010, 06:54 PM

Question Farm 6

How long til Farm 6?! my new layout demands it! LOL.
Old Jul 28 2010, 07:18 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Not really sure what you are asking here. I'm not sure if you mean the limit other games will let you have in their gb or the total number of request for gifts on fb. If it is the total number of request on fb it is 100 for all apps, page invites, friends, and anything else that shows up in that section on fb. Now like I said older gifts will still be there but you will only see a total of 100 as you accept some it will readjust the numbers to equal 100 again. I don't know if there is a time limit for accepting gifts on fb or not though but you do have a few weeks to get to them. I have accepted ft gifts and it would say you have 89 ft gift then it goes to 88 then 87 but then it gets stuck on 87 for a while. I'm not sure if it is like lavenda said and it is the most recent or if fb has some other crazy system it uses to decide which ones it shows. With this being fb I would not put it past them for it to be the latter. Now some games have it set up to where you can accept a gift in the game, if you do that your gift will still be on your fb page just go there and click on ignore to remove those invite request.

I don't mind answering questions so ask anything you want if I know the answer I will be happy to tell you.
I didn't read your post very well i guess I get it now thank you so very much your great at helping us out on the Forum.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 28 2010, 08:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I didn't read your post very well i guess I get it now thank you so very much your great at helping us out on the Forum.......

Your welcome I'm glad some people appreciate the help I give.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 28 2010, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottyF View Post
Just curious if there are real farm town addict tshirts to buy? If not there should be.
Here you go this is the officially sanction by Slashkey website for their merchandise.

http://www.zazzle.com/slashkey

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1239357450 This is a link to my farm.

Last edited by ellshere; Jul 28 2010 at 09:02 PM.
Closed Thread