Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosesToAshes View Post
wait a minute... where does the bamboo go? O.o
I have a feeling there is going to be a wood working thing next update to make chopsticks etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearaewi View Post
LMAO! Just knew when I crashed last nite there wasn't gonna be anything new today since it's the 4th of July and lo and behold, the updates!! wooohoooo! Very cool stuff!!

So nice to see most people appreciative of all the hard work the devs put into making this game so much fun (still ignoring the whiners). Now if I can just find room to put everything...

Thanks so much devs! You hard work is sincerely appreciated by most of us
I was whining not because they didn't update, but for the fact they would not tell us anything.I don't mind when they can't do something as much when they give us the common courtesy of telling us it's not happening.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 04 2010, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Honking Toe View Post
I have a feeling there is going to be a wood working thing next update to make chopsticks etc.
I just hope its not for FC.... I have to pick and choose which ones I want now.. usually only 1 FC building per update....
Old Jul 04 2010, 12:00 PM

Quote:
I was whining not because they didn't update, but for the fact they would not tell us anything.I don't mind when they can't do something as much when they give us the common courtesy of telling us it's not happening.
My comment my directed to those whining about a couple things being FC, as if the devs don't deserve to make a couple bucks here and there considering their time and efforts Or the people whining about this or that not being in the facilities, etc. I think the devs do an amazing job of listening to us and actually using our feedback.

As for waiting for the updates, trust me, there were lots of us hanging out here waiting.... got pretty amusing too... LMAO!! SO many good natured people made the wait definitely interesting too

Old Jul 04 2010, 12:09 PM

Quote:

The devlopers do the best they can when these glitiches in their plans occur. However, history has shown that their time is best spent on fixing the glitch so that they can get the promised updates pushed out, rather than giving out constant updates. Last night was a good example of how the members of the forum come together and understand that the devs, whom are a very very small team, are working their fingers off to keep their promises as to the updates.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1239357450 This is a link to my farm.
Old Jul 04 2010, 12:10 PM

I've been playing Farm Town for about a year and a half and the game has definitely gotten better with time. I love all the new handy features, especially the product filter and the less mouse clicking in production @ the facilities. I just wish there was a way we could earn farm dollars easily. Most of the offers for farm dollars require a purchase of things very unnecessary and the surveys are hard to complete because not everyone (if anyone) qualifies. The best items are only available through farm dollar purchase so we miss out on utilizing all of the facilities to their potential. Can you guys work on a better way for the farmers to earn farm dollars? Just saying....
Old Jul 04 2010, 12:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellshere View Post
The devlopers do the best they can when these glitiches in their plans occur. However, history has shown that their time is best spent on fixing the glitch so that they can get the promised updates pushed out, rather than giving out constant updates. Last night was a good example of how the members of the forum come together and understand that the devs, whom are a very very small team, are working their fingers off to keep their promises as to the updates.
Well I am not asking for on the hr updates just one would suffice.Like "There has been some unforeseen glitches we will work on releasing in the next few days."

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 04 2010, 12:23 PM
Account Not Linked

With the last upgrade, I lost all the cash that I had bought, will this be restored?
Old Jul 04 2010, 12:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Cheers for the new stuff.dont like the product filter, its way to much all we wanted was a finished product tab so we didnt sell unfinished product by mistake.
Old Jul 04 2010, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug239 View Post
Well, it's all nice and cool...for the people that have farm cash...what about the ppl that can't afford farm cash??? i've been collecting the stupid cinnamon trees so i can do something with them, but i can't buy the factory b/c it costs REAL CASH. or the coffee and tea shop. cool stuff but not for me....not fair. and i'm already running out of room, no place to plant, no place to put facilities..oh and the earn coins section, doesn't always work. i did enjoy the game until you guys came out with cash only stuff...like today
Would you pay $7 to go see a movie that lasts for two hours? Then what's wrong with buying some FC since FT brings us hours and hours of fun.
Closed Thread