Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 28 2010, 04:40 PM

Wow! A 4th Farm! CraaaazzzzyyY! I have it already! You might want to look into why you can't upgrade your second farm without being lvl 50 but you can upgrade 3 & 4 willy nilly. Also, make an option to buy facilities with farm cash or coins. Half the time the offers are spammy, and I can't afford to buy farm cash. Also, integrate the ground coffee into the chocolate facility. Make it a roasting facility. You have to roast both coffee & cocoa beans before you do anything in the real world, so it makes sense, right?
Also, think of making a clothing factory so we can actually USE the llama wool and sheep wool and cotton harvests! There's a thought, huh? E-mail me if you feel like rewarding me for my awesome ideas!
Old May 28 2010, 04:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Nice .......... thank you d[▀_▀]b
Old May 28 2010, 04:46 PM
Account Not Linked

75 million for farm 4, wth is going on,who in there right mind has that many coins......thats right people with too much time on there hands and have no lives.or these players are just tight arses when it comes to spending money.you have listened to wrong players slashkey.ive been playing a year now and im about 74 million short of the new farm 4.this is madness.we do have lives you known.
Old May 28 2010, 04:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just tried to respond to Facebook posts to work on 2 different neighbors' farms, but when I got to their farms I was not offered the option to work at the facilities. I assume it's a glitch associated with the upgrade, hope it will be fixed soon. Thanks.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 28 2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriherb View Post
Where do we go for the designs? I'm not sure I understand.
I just went to market (hadn't been for days) to sell and realized an update had happened. Thanks for the 4th farm!
Guess I need to fill my facilities as I have been sitting on a bunch of stuff.
I have just done a quick edit of Raul's post to let everyone know where the details can be found.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1239357450 This is a link to my farm.
Old May 28 2010, 04:55 PM

thank you so much

I have just got my 4th farm and upgraded to the largest
Old May 28 2010, 05:11 PM
Account Not Linked

i have been checking the real estate office all this week - had 7 million coins to spend - the factories are so lucrative. THANKS !!
Old May 28 2010, 05:26 PM
Account Not Linked

THANKS!!!!! Love it!!
Old May 28 2010, 05:31 PM

woohoo! Thank you for both the fourth farm and the market scrolling issue. May get a sea coast now too, though even the small is larger than I would currently need.

However I to am experiencing difficulty assisting at neighbours facilities. I did some earlier and noticed the messages have changed to let you know the next facility to work at, but an hour or so later when I went to do a few more I now am getting to the farms and nother...

I have no issue with the cost of the fourth farm as many had waaay too many coins and not enough to spend it on. Will do us some good to have something we have to work for

Last edited by Lavenda; May 28 2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old May 28 2010, 05:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OMG. Here I had already retired my farm, letting the factories run out, the trees fruit out without harvesting, and the fields remained nicely plowed, but fallow. Only coming back to water the roses and check on the place.

Was there any way I could pass up the offer of a 4th farm?? Not on your life!

I had millions and millions banked -- more than enough to instantly upgrade to a 22x22. As far as I'm concerned, my own three farms are just perfect as a connected trio and need no fourth part ....so.... I decided to just plant pineapples on the new land for the people in the market to harvest and get cash and points. Kinda giving back to the folks that hired me to help me get to 1 million points and $100 million dollars.

Thanks for the new notice for facilities help. Nice touch.

Last edited by prettyponies; May 28 2010 at 07:08 PM.
Closed Thread