Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 13 2012, 08:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Oh I love surprises! I noticed a little life preserver on my quest..."a social life line" will there be information on it soon?
Old Feb 13 2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
Oh I love surprises! I noticed a little life preserver on my quest..."a social life line" will there be information on it soon?
It works just got beets to complete quest. Bought for max it was worth it.

Fritz
Old Feb 13 2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
ok, have noticed we now have a social lifeline button added in the quests area....any one have any idea how it works? my current quest finishes in 20 minutes...
It works great just got beets to complete one of mine

Fritz
Old Feb 14 2012, 02:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Default asking a friends help using the Quest?????

The problem I'm having with the quest is they are asking me to produce a water trough. I don't own the factory that makes them. The Animal Accessories Factory. And I don't have the cash to buy one. When I clicked on the lifeline it opened up with a red gift box. When I moved my mouse over the box this what it states. "The gift lifeline lets you procure goods for this quest also by using gifts from friends". For me to ask a friend to make a gift of an item you need to send a REQUEST, but there is not place to do that. If you work for a friend in the factory that he owns you still can't request a gift of the item. Someone need to fix the problem by having a box that states REQUEST your friends for the item so they can send it to you. Otherwise you are asking the farmtown members to buy factories which to me is not right if you can't afford them.

Last edited by hootie rootie tootie; Feb 15 2012 at 04:00 PM. Reason: to better explain the problem with the game
Old Feb 15 2012, 02:39 AM

I agree with Spotsrock, why waste our time with a quest we can not do, I think listing the facilities needed for the quest let's us decide if we can do the quest. Otherwise we accept an unknown quest then have to wait to be able to try the next one.
Old Feb 15 2012, 03:35 AM
Account Not Linked

If you click on the items, it will show you which facilities are needed. That's always the first step for me, to see what facilities are needed so I can decide whether or not I want to do that particular quest.

I just need to remember to check the quest before doing any harvesting. Today I harvested my grove of cocoa trees then checked my quest - step one was to harvest cocoa trees...
Old Feb 15 2012, 02:20 PM

FOUR OPEN QUESTS and I cannot complete a single one because each requires an item that can only be obtained with farm cash. Now, I have to wait at least three days to open the next quest.

Hey, DEVELOPERS! NOT FUN!
Old Feb 15 2012, 02:37 PM

I love the new quest lifeline. I had a quest that I was unable to do because I needed lobster and I don't have a large sea coast. The lifeline gave me the opportunity to work as an employee and fish my friend's large sea coast. Gained lobster and now on the way to finishing this quest. Thank you devs for another terrific innovation.
Old Feb 15 2012, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn Farmer View Post
If you click on the items, it will show you which facilities are needed. That's always the first step for me, to see what facilities are needed so I can decide whether or not I want to do that particular quest.

I just need to remember to check the quest before doing any harvesting. Today I harvested my grove of cocoa trees then checked my quest - step one was to harvest cocoa trees...
I think the point they are making is that they want the facility requirements to be listed BEFORE they open the quest and not AFTER. That would then also probably require that the people who can't do a top of the queue quest, would want to be allowed to click on the next one down to see what was required to complete it.

I haven't come across this situation yet, but I guess I would be very disappointed to find that my just opened quest could not be done because I either didn't have a certain facility, or wasn't prepared to buy it so that I could participate. I do feel though that the developers have the right to have this restriction on the quests. After all it does give us extra coin - and apparently some extra farm cash along the way

Hey devs, any clues as to when the 'occasional farm cash' is going to kick in? I've done 23 quests on my main farm set so far. Even while I was away and not working on my fast computer, I still managed to sneak in my quest for the day. Maybe you could just define 'occasional'

Old Feb 15 2012, 05:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Perhaps a "Trade Quest" option?

DB:W20, MPS:C20