Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 20 2019, 08:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareface View Post
Mods, please let Raul see this post - I am a neighbor down the road, and thank you. Thank you, BUT since June 5 2009 I have spent thousands of dollars for this addiction. Have been excited and spend a minimum of 4 hours a day along with my 50 to 60 hour work week. I am 72 and should live on my retirement, but work like a dumb-dumb to support this addiction. Total addict. This is the first upgrade disappointment in 10 years. Love the new facilities, love the new crops - but upgrades to current lots does not compute. They are so sedimentary that we all have spent hours filling them. Without a new lot, we cannot add a crude oil pump. Crude oil has been a dangerous low commodity. For years I have been requesting a super crude oil facility. Years. This will be a drastic detriment to the balance of the game. All new additions require more crude oil. We cannot keep up now, so hummmmm, Houston, we have a problem. Please have the courtesy to respond somehow.
Hi mareface,
If you have a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize them for the developers to view.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 20 2019, 09:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul and team.

Mod edit: I moved the rest of your post to the following Help & Support page to answer you:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...42882&page=394

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 20 2019 at 09:19 PM.
Old Aug 20 2019, 10:38 PM

I'm having trouble buying the upgrades. I've tried everything I can think of. Was able to do 3 of the 10 farms and the rest say I already have the upgrades, but I don't. They are all 46X46. Help please. I am linked, can you take a look and see why this might be happening? Thanks
Old Aug 20 2019, 10:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
I'm having trouble buying the upgrades. I've tried everything I can think of. Was able to do 3 of the 10 farms and the rest say I already have the upgrades, but I don't. They are all 46X46. Help please. I am linked, can you take a look and see why this might be happening? Thanks
Hi siszzlinsssandi,
Please note that these upgrades are for the original first 10 farms. If you have moved your farms around then the ones in the first 10 locations may not be the ones you can upgrade.
You can find out where those farms are by using the Farm Selector Manager in your toolbox. Select to Reset them and that will show them in there original position. When you have found what farms they are click the red X at the bottom. That will leave them where you have them and will not move them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 21 2019, 12:20 AM

Thanks Taz!
Old Aug 21 2019, 07:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you so much!!
Old Aug 21 2019, 04:11 PM

Will there be a pair of (FC) facilities with this release as there were so often in the past?
Old Aug 21 2019, 04:15 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
Will there be a pair of (FC) facilities with this release as there were so often in the past?
Hi perryalexander,

The Egyptian Restaurant and the Taste of Egypt cost Farm Cash.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 21 2019, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi perryalexander,

The Egyptian Restaurant and the Taste of Egypt cost Farm Cash.
Often there were FOUR that were Farm Cash. This time there are only the TWO you cited above.
Old Aug 21 2019, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
Often there were FOUR that were Farm Cash. This time there are only the TWO you cited above.
Hi perryalexander,
When we have tools released then there are only 4 facilities released. We also were getting more released because they were trying to catch up on the "Taste of ..." facilities.
Closed Thread