Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 25 2017, 12:17 AM

Default thanks..

thanks for the update. It may take me a few to get back in swing. Have missed most of this month while stuck in hospital.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 25 2017 at 05:44 AM. Reason: removed quote, not needed
Old Apr 25 2017, 05:01 PM
Account Not Linked

If I leave a farm while the red save button is still counting down, will i lose coins and products? or will it give me the same as if I stayed till it was done saving? Thank you.
Old Apr 25 2017, 05:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaret cavill View Post
If I leave a farm while the red save button is still counting down, will i lose coins and products? or will it give me the same as if I stayed till it was done saving? Thank you.
Hi Margaret,
The only warning Raul gave us was if you close your farms while the red numbers were on the save button then you would lose what hasn't been saved. If you move to another farm in your farms you should not lose anything as long as it completes the save before you close your farms.

Now if you are working on a hire job for a stranger then you don't want to leave the farm until you get the Bonus chest and that will not completely load until all the saving is done.

Hope that helps.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2017, 06:10 PM
Account Not Linked

thank you for your response. How does it work when I am a sn working for someone. the same as doing the work myself on my farm and don't close out ft? or as if I was hired at the market and have to wait till it's done saving?Thank you again for clearing this up for me.
Old Apr 25 2017, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaret cavill View Post
thank you for your response. How does it work when I am a sn working for someone. the same as doing the work myself on my farm and don't close out ft? or as if I was hired at the market and have to wait till it's done saving?Thank you again for clearing this up for me.
Hi Margaret,
I am not sure but to be safe I would wait until it finishes saving before you leave their farms or close Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 27 2017, 01:33 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Isn't it time to close this thread? Here I go with my wishful thinking again...
Old Apr 27 2017, 04:24 PM

there is no 44 expansion on farm 9..tried to buy and it says I have the biggest I can get.
Old Apr 27 2017, 04:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonee View Post
there is no 44 expansion on farm 9..tried to buy and it says I have the biggest I can get.
Hi nonee,
The 44x44 only applies to the original farms in those first 10 positions. If you have moved your farms around then the farm you have in the 9th position is not the original number 9. You will have to figure out where that farm was moved to.
Old Apr 27 2017, 08:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has added the following:
Post-Release Updates - April 27th, 7:40PM

- Released a new version that should fix the issues some users were experiencing where some farms do not fully load correctly. If you are still having this issue, please report it on this thread.

Known Issues:

- The zoom in and out using the mouse wheel is not working on the latest update of the Chrome browser when in full screen mode. It should work when you are not in full screen mode or when you click on the + and - icons in the bottom panel. We hope they fix this issue quickly, as it's also happening on other games in facebook.

For those who were having the problem with partially loading farms please be sure you restart your farms. And if that still does not show them please clear the memcache and restart your farms.
Old Apr 27 2017, 09:35 PM

Well, Chrome must have fixed the zoom problem cause I can zoom in and out in full screen in all my games.
Closed Thread