Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 11 2010, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I really like the new facilities and enjoy working on those that belong to my neighbors. It adds a whole new dimension to the game as far as enjoyment and strategy. But I wish we did not need to issue a Facebook invitation for our neighbors to work on our facilities, that instead they could just work on them when they are on our farm just like they can water the flowers without an invitation. It gets tedious to keep posting the invitations, and it gets really tedious going back and forth between Facebook and Farmtown to work on multiple neighbors' facilities. I hope you will consider changing this.
I also wish that there were some provision for selling just some part of an item that one has in storage. For example, I might want to sell half of my sugar or flour, but not all of it.
I post just once a day and haven't had a problem getting my facilities worked.

I save crops and things all day, load my facilities and post. I make it worth their while and they rush to work them. The first one or two that get there usually make a bunch.

I wouldn't count on less interaction between FT and FB. I certainly don't mind the little we have here on FT. Some of the other games require a lot more. A couple of friends are constantly posting for one game or another. Do this, send me this...it goes on forever. That's just the games I don't have blocked, lol.
Old Apr 11 2010, 06:51 PM
Account Not Linked

I HATE THIS **** SO MUCH! HERE IS A TWO CLASS SOCIETY! I HAVE NOT MANY NEIGHBOURS AND I DONT WANT TO HAVE SO MANY! BUYING THIRD FARM FOR **** MONEY IS THE WORST EVER! I HATE THE ******S WHO MADE THIS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now you can ban me becaiúse you will never accept the truth!

Last edited by Double T Dude Ranch; Apr 11 2010 at 06:55 PM. Reason: mod edit-took out unecessary word
Old Apr 11 2010, 09:11 PM

Now, that's funny right there...I don't care who you are...
Old Apr 12 2010, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
Now, that's funny right there...I don't care who you are...
Another satisfied customer
Old Apr 12 2010, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemountain View Post
I HATE THIS **** SO MUCH! HERE IS A TWO CLASS SOCIETY! I HAVE NOT MANY NEIGHBOURS AND I DONT WANT TO HAVE SO MANY! BUYING THIRD FARM FOR **** MONEY IS THE WORST EVER! I HATE THE ******S WHO MADE THIS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't hold back - tell us how you really feel
Old Apr 12 2010, 07:02 AM

Quote:

So, does that mean that you work for free? Great! I want whatever you do for work, for free.

And by the way, I can see why you have so few neighbors.
Old Apr 12 2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:

Doesn't make any sense - you don't have many neighbors? Very hard to understand - life just isn't fair sometimes.

Personally, I like a two-class society. How else would the rest of us feel superior?
Old Apr 12 2010, 07:06 PM

Quote:

In November he hated not being able to buy trees, but felt farmtown should give them to him for free. Also in November he hated being forced to make friends and just wanted to be able to get gifts from all farmers.

He was on a real tirade in January (5 separate posts) In January he hated the game, said it was stupid, hated having to wait for the money and points to be counted when he was working on someone's farm, complaining that his avatar was getting in his way, hated the stuff he could buy with farm coins, and was complaining about having to spend money to get what he wanted.

Makes me wonder why someone who seems to hate the game so much has stayed so long? Talk about things that make you say Hmmmm.
Old Apr 12 2010, 07:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieRae View Post
I agree. It seems that some people need to have their hand held and walked through every step; what is up with that? Mess around with the game a bit, push a few buttons and experiment a some, you may figure things out on your own ... Trying to make it work without help is half the fun

To the person that asked (different post) ...

Keep your eggs to bake items.

Sell your goat cheese for now

Once you have sent all of the raw materials you need for a project to the proper facility, sell what is left in your storage if you want.

Sell your goose eggs

Sell your wool

And just for the record, if you help out other people in their chocolate factories and hang on to the chocolate liquor you earn, you may not get to bake a lot of chocolate items on a daily basis, but you will eventually get to bake cakes and cookies without spending 'real money' on the chocolate factory.

I didn't need to add new friends to get my third farm, but I made a few anyway and it is working out quite nicely. Thanks Farmtown for giving me the incentive to do so by offering the new facilities
I totally agree!
Old Apr 12 2010, 09:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Farmer Brad* View Post
I totally agree!
Ditto. I'm still making mistakes in planning but it is all working out. I keep things like eggs in stock rather than use them all up 100% Now I have flour and eggs, at the same time all the time.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread