Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 11 2010, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I really like the new facilities and enjoy working on those that belong to my neighbors. It adds a whole new dimension to the game as far as enjoyment and strategy. But I wish we did not need to issue a Facebook invitation for our neighbors to work on our facilities, that instead they could just work on them when they are on our farm just like they can water the flowers without an invitation. It gets tedious to keep posting the invitations, and it gets really tedious going back and forth between Facebook and Farmtown to work on multiple neighbors' facilities. I hope you will consider changing this.
I also wish that there were some provision for selling just some part of an item that one has in storage. For example, I might want to sell half of my sugar or flour, but not all of it.
I post just once a day and haven't had a problem getting my facilities worked.

I save crops and things all day, load my facilities and post. I make it worth their while and they rush to work them. The first one or two that get there usually make a bunch.

I wouldn't count on less interaction between FT and FB. I certainly don't mind the little we have here on FT. Some of the other games require a lot more. A couple of friends are constantly posting for one game or another. Do this, send me this...it goes on forever. That's just the games I don't have blocked, lol.