Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 01 2009, 11:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berle View Post
I jumped on the bandwagon and bought my new farm. I need to know if I can move my tools, particularly my seeder to the second farm and then back again to the original one.

I did have my second farm harvested today and asked her if she would like to plow. She said yes and I refreshed and she was gone. Since I hired her out of the marketplace I could not get her back.
Add them to storage, then go to your second farm and bring them out of storage. Or just buy one for each farm
Old Dec 01 2009, 12:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandma gracie View Post
why oh why do i keep losing coins and points when i return to my farm after working for others? i always wait until everything is finished and hit the save icon before leaving to go home.
until my loosing exp and coins was fixed after i harvested or plowed i went to the inn and clicked on the disk to save then went to my farm and didnt' loose anything.. someone suggested this and yes it worked just fine..... don't know why except it is not a farm of any kind... now my exp and coins is not doing this at all.... knock on wood it stays that way. don't even have to wait at farm i am working on.. i may be sorry for saying that now lol lol......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 01 2009, 12:30 PM

how do you find the new farm that a friend and neighbor has bought and visit it?
Old Dec 01 2009, 12:35 PM

I was wondering, I was at level 34 and went to 43 with the upgrade, will I get the other 9 farmtown cash for those levels?
Old Dec 01 2009, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud126 View Post
I upgraded to a second farm and have been having problems refueling my harvester & seeder. When I go to the refuel icon and click on it I am informed that I must own a seeder or harvester to use this option. I have even put the harvester on one farm and the seeder on the other with no change. The fuel level icon has also disappeared when this issue occurs. I have closed farmtown with no difference; closed facebook with no difference; internet explorer with no difference; and even restarted the whole computer with no change. I have 3 gigs of ram and no other issues on any other facebook features and did not have this issue until I got the second farm.
I've had this problem, too. Refresh your screen and then it should work. Sometimes it takes actually leaving your farm town and then coming back. I hope the developers get this glitch fixed soon.
Old Dec 01 2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia perez primm View Post
how do you find the new farm that a friend and neighbor has bought and visit it?
You visit your friends farm and click one of the diamonds in the upper left corner. Chances are it will have your farm or second farm name when your cursor hovers over it but it does take you to your friends' 2nd. If there are no diamonds up at the top, your friend or neighbor has not purchased a second farm. Hope this helps
Old Dec 01 2009, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricia perez primm View Post
"To switch between your farms, use the Farm Selector tool on the top left, near the coins." (it looks like 2 little diamonds)

from Raul's posting
Old Dec 01 2009, 01:41 PM

hi Wild thang ,
that is exactly what is happening and as per my additional post $1695 for moving a dolphin hedge to the additional farm !aargh!!!!
love having the extra space but don't want to get charged extortionate prices for moving stuff i know its only earnt coins but that is not the point that is not sharing in my view.
Can anybody tell me if this is happening to them? if i move it back to the first farm no charge is made just to no 2 farm.
Old Dec 01 2009, 02:30 PM

Patiently awaiting the arrival of the holiday items. Ok well maybe a little impatient. i'm just excited to see whats coming out and anxious to redo my farm lmao. Keep up the good work. You guys are doing a stellar job.
Old Dec 01 2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesleycrazy View Post
Why couldnt the first farm be developed to have a bigger farm rather than a second farm.. that sucks and just talks of real money..you havent perfected this version.. ive been plowing and harvesting over a second time today..sad but farmtown is turning into a money grabbing outfit.

MAY I ASK WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT FARMTOWN BEING A MONEY GRABBING OUTFIT, AND IT STINKING OF REAL MONEY?? PLEASE USE EXAMPLES WHEN ACCUSING SOMONE OF SOMETHING. YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY A DIME IF YOU DONT WANT TO. THEY DONT MAKE YOU BUY STUFF WITH REAL MONEY,AND MOST OF THE STUFF ON FARM TOWN IS FOR COINS, WHICH YOU EARN FOR FREE PLAYING THE GAME. UNLIKE FARMVILLE WHERE ALL THE GOOD STUFF IS FOR FV CASH...