Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which includes support for buying a second farm in the Realtor Office.

This release will be completed in phases, right now only 50% of the users have it, we will be monitoring the load closely and will be releasing the new version for the rest of the users over the next couple of days.

The new farm, and all land upgrades for Farm 1 and Farm 2 are now available in both, coins and farm cash.

To switch between your farms, use the Farm Selector tool on the top left, near the coins.

To move items between your farms you can use the Item Storage until we release an easier way later on. You can now add trees to the Item Storage as well.

When you hire others, you now need to select the target farm where employees are going to work. If you want them to work on your other farm as well, you will have to hire them again.

Everything is shared between farms: neighbours, coins, cash, xp, trophies, etc.

Holiday items are comming early next week.

After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

[***UPDATE***] This release have already been deployed to 100% of the users

Thanks

--Raul
Can you also please make a option for you to sell the second farm back or to another person... Not what i thought it would be.

Thanks
Old Nov 29 2009, 05:37 PM
Account Not Linked

I actually had my second farmtown now..my money got lost as I upgrade my farm to 16x16 but it doesn't reflect in my farm and got lost 400,000 sense i click it twice. why is it so... tnx for making th3 2nd farmtown it's cool.
Old Nov 29 2009, 05:41 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile thank you Raul and team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which includes support for buying a second farm in the Realtor Office.

This release will be completed in phases, right now only 50% of the users have it, we will be monitoring the load closely and will be releasing the new version for the rest of the users over the next couple of days.

The new farm, and all land upgrades for Farm 1 and Farm 2 are now available in both, coins and farm cash.

To switch between your farms, use the Farm Selector tool on the top left, near the coins.

To move items between your farms you can use the Item Storage until we release an easier way later on. You can now add trees to the Item Storage as well.

When you hire others, you now need to select the target farm where employees are going to work. If you want them to work on your other farm as well, you will have to hire them again.

Everything is shared between farms: neighbours, coins, cash, xp, trophies, etc.

Holiday items are comming early next week.

After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

[***UPDATE***] This release have already been deployed to 100% of the users

Thanks

--Raul
bob tne builder
level 56
bob's dude and crop ranch
farm #2
bob the builder #2
thanks guys really appreciate you and the work you put into this wish there was another way to obtain the farm cash

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 29 2009, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afternoon's Acres View Post
Just bought my second farm and expanded it three times; went very smoothly. Now is trying to decide what to plant on it, lol. Thank you guys so much for the upgrade!
I had absolutely no problem either - now i have two full size, large as you can go, ft farms that look nothing like each other - thank you so much!
Old Nov 29 2009, 05:44 PM

Is there a way to get to a neighbour's second farm so you can water their flowers? It seems as though the only way to get to second farms is to be hired to plow or harvest, you can't just go there.
Old Nov 29 2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Giles View Post
By clicking on the diamonds at the top they can choose which to visit.
I only see the diamonds at the top of the page on my own farm, not when I visit friends with two farms.
Old Nov 29 2009, 05:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbskts View Post
I only see the diamonds at the top of the page on my own farm, not when I visit friends with two farms.
I see them if they have 2 farms but not if they have just one.
Old Nov 29 2009, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Hounton View Post
I have the second farm, and I know how to hire help there, but, how do friends just come by to visit? How can they find my 2nd farm?
When they visit your first farm, they will see the two diamonds at the top which will "toggle" them (and you) between farms. I've done it on a friends farm and it works great!
Old Nov 29 2009, 05:52 PM

Visit Flanders Fields. Why? It's all rotted out. I would have harvested it for u.
Old Nov 29 2009, 06:00 PM

yay. I am super excited.
Closed Thread