Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 04 2009, 06:42 PM

Default New Release -- December 4th, 2009

Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown with Christmas items.

5 Christmas items can be sent as gift to friends, and about 40 on the Christmas section on the Store.

We also released some bug fixes related to the multifarm:

1. Some users were double charged when buying the second farm

2. The farm selector now show the correct farm name when you are visiting friends with multiple farms

3. The fuel tank is now shown when you add a machinery to your second farm

We are currently focus on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others.

Thanks

--Raul
Old Dec 04 2009, 06:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Default new release

Thanks for the update! I love the Christmas stuff! Keep up the good work, I look forward to watching farm town grow.
Old Dec 04 2009, 06:50 PM

Thank you!!! Got to go check everything out now....

Proud Mommy of an autistic daughter!

It's not autism.... It's AWEtism!

My Facebook Farm:

Visit Hoosier Homestead

Old Dec 06 2009, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch0769 View Post
Thanks for the update! I love the Christmas stuff! Keep up the good work, I look forward to watching farm town grow.
I love the Christmas stuff, but i wish you had included a nativity scene big enough for the front yard.
Old Dec 06 2009, 11:04 AM
Account Not Linked

I love the Christmas bits n pieces and agree with the comment about snow covering the items.
I have just been into the market to hire people to harvest the crops in my 2 farms and only selected to hire 5 people in total but somehow others were accepting my invitation - the one I hadn't even sent . When I returned to my farm, one of these self-invited people had plowed my farm , something I was going to do myself to save money.
Please can this be fixed or was it just an incidental glitch that has lost me cash?
Old Dec 06 2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshblonde View Post
I love the Christmas bits n pieces and agree with the comment about snow covering the items.
I have just been into the market to hire people to harvest the crops in my 2 farms and only selected to hire 5 people in total but somehow others were accepting my invitation - the one I hadn't even sent . When I returned to my farm, one of these self-invited people had plowed my farm , something I was going to do myself to save money.
Please can this be fixed or was it just an incidental glitch that has lost me cash?
I'm not sure about the problem, I just wanted to say that I believe you're still saving money because when you plow, it costs 20 cents for each one, but when you hire someone it costs 15 cents for each one. So you're really saving money instead of losing it.
But how people are inviting themselves, I'm not so sure
I hope everything works out for you.
Old Dec 07 2009, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshblonde View Post
i love the christmas bits n pieces and agree with the comment about snow covering the items. :d
i have just been into the market to hire people to harvest the crops in my 2 farms and only selected to hire 5 people in total but somehow others were accepting my invitation - the one i hadn't even sent . When i returned to my farm, one of these self-invited people had plowed my farm , something i was going to do myself to save money.
you dont save money by plowing yourself..it costs more when you plow yourself...
Old Dec 19 2009, 02:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

hello this is a stupid question but what is cache as in empty your cache im a non computer person but love playing farm town sorry abt bothering u but i need help in this simple thing thanks

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 19 2009, 08:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna lear View Post
hello this is a stupid question but what is cache as in empty your cache im a non computer person but love playing farm town sorry abt bothering u but i need help in this simple thing thanks
Your browser stores files from the pages you've visited in case it needs them again. After a while, you end up with a LOT of those files stored, and many are outdated. It's a good idea to clear your browser's cache every time you close the browser. Here's a thread with instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...wpost&t=258262
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 04 2009, 06:50 PM

Default 2 more problems

1. not able to put stuff in storage
2. had visit my neightbors for the past 4 days and the number is stuck, i missing at least 240

please help
thanks for your time
Closed Thread