Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 24 2019, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
I'm not impressed with this update/new release. This is called Farm Town..a farming game. We've asked for different types of animals...cows, horses, chickens among other items.
With all respect to the Admins ... This is not a suggestion ... it is feed back on the current game and gives expression to how many of us are feeling about the game. I agree with JudyD1651 wholeheartedly and think that any other people who feel the same should mention so ... the Devs want to know what we like and dislike about the current upgrade

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Mar 24 2019, 04:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

thanks for the update and the new facilities, which no one is forced to buy,
Old Mar 24 2019, 06:26 AM

I agree with so many others that it is getting way to costly. Also, adding 6 facilities every month is getting to be too many. I don't even know what I have at this point. It is getting more difficult to find the ingredients for the Quest because with the large number of items. It's just a mathematical issue! I have not been able to purchase the larger tools so it takes me a long time to do just the farming to have enough crops for my extensive facilities. I used to enjoy planning cities with my facilities and also set up farms. Now I just have to find a spot to plop the new facility. In short, too much too fast, and too many real cash items.
Old Mar 24 2019, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phsl View Post
I agree with so many others that it is getting way to costly. Also, adding 6 facilities every month is getting to be too many. I don't even know what I have at this point. It is getting more difficult to find the ingredients for the Quest because with the large number of items. It's just a mathematical issue! I have not been able to purchase the larger tools so it takes me a long time to do just the farming to have enough crops for my extensive facilities. I used to enjoy planning cities with my facilities and also set up farms. Now I just have to find a spot to plop the new facility. In short, too much too fast, and too many real cash items.
I understand that problem.... had it myself in the early years. So I made a word.doc with every facility and ship, train etc.

If you want I can email you the form. Then you can open your facility manager, use it in alphabetical order and fill in just one column on the form .

Keep it up to date with each release.
Old Mar 24 2019, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
thanks for the update and the new facilities, which no one is forced to buy,
100% agree..I tend to only buy coin facilities now save my FC for tools
Old Mar 24 2019, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phsl View Post
I agree with you! I think they should work on some speed of the farms also. They have so much on them you can hardly do any work. Way to many facilities right now. Yes I also know you can extend them but the larger you make them it the harder it is to move them.
Old Mar 24 2019, 09:33 PM

Location: Jasper, FL, 4 Miles across the Georgia/Florida line
Send a message via Skype™ to Sylentiger
Default thanks

Thank you Raul
Old Mar 25 2019, 03:48 AM

I'm curious about the new Parade Float. It uses the flower "Lisianthus." Where do you find this flower is it in a secret place?
Old Mar 25 2019, 06:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by okceasyrider View Post
I'm curious about the new Parade Float. It uses the flower "Lisianthus." Where do you find this flower is it in a secret place?
Hi okceasyrider,

Lisianthus is in the flower section of the store. You might find searching the flower section Alphabetically easier or the quicker way is to click on the search box at the top of the store and start typing Lisianthus. It will then come into view.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 25 2019, 07:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
thanks for the update I am amazed that they can come up with ideas every month we have quit buying the tastes of as with two of us playing it is to expensive but that is our choice we still enjoy playing even if we have to miss some of the quests
More & more people are unable to afford the high cost of Farm Cash. Unfortunately, the company has eaten the greedy bug & doesn't realize that it's past the point of taking advantage of the addicts obsessions. Now is the time for them to take a lesson from Sam Walton.

I too, am unable to afford extra Farm Cash items. It's never too late to change the mission & strategy so that most players can afford to purchase additional items. Why not reduce the items to 15 FC instead of 50? Or, charge Coins instead of FC which would be even better.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread