Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 15 2014, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo terry View Post
very disappointed there was no Kaolin clay increase - specially since the dental facility will also require more - have 22 open pit mines - couldn't make enough to fill the facilities I already have and you want me to add a facility that wants some - guess you guys are too busy figuring out new quest activity
I suggest clearing the box for the toilets and brass sink fixtures in the Restroom Supplies Factory and manually creating them every few days instead of on a daily basis with Start All buttons. You may want to look at the help screen for the Kaolin Clay in the mines using the question mark to decide if there is anything else you can do without.

I have started posting my factories for other farmers to help with less frequently as well, Turbo Terry. Otherwise they go through 99% every day and I run out of most of the items provided by the mines!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Aug 15 2014, 11:10 AM

Thanks for the update and new decorative items! Love the flying birds.
Old Aug 15 2014, 11:55 AM

Default why??

why is my Adobe under Google Chrome? I don't use Chrome or is it a different Chrome????
Old Aug 15 2014, 12:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
why is my Adobe under Google Chrome? I don't use Chrome or is it a different Chrome????
Hi Carolann,
I am not sure what you mean "under Chrome." Adobe Flash Player is used in all the browsers to display Farm Town.
This might help with your Flash problem. Try uninstalling your flash player, do not use the windows add/remove as it will not delete all the flash files properly, instead use the uninstaller provided my Adobe. Please use the following link for the uninstaller.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...r-windows.html

Then reinstall flash using the following link... remember to do this from the browser you intend on using flash on as there are several versions.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Do these steps through the browser you normally use.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 15 2014, 01:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepy47 View Post
I wish we had had an increase in production for the sawmill. I can't get enough oak lumber for my facilities. I see other farmers feel the same as I for other items too.

we dont need an increase on the saw mill, just plant more trees & cut them every 12 hours
Old Aug 15 2014, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
we dont need an increase on the saw mill, just plant more trees & cut them every 12 hours
You obviously missed my point. I have all trees necessary and sawmills on each farm and they cannot keep up the production required to make the lumber piles for the facilities that need them.
Old Aug 15 2014, 02:50 PM

Default Googlr Chrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolann43 View Post
Corolann, Google Chrome is integrated with Adobe Flash, it updates, and is the best browser to use for these games. You can upgrade your Chrome or you can set it automatically. Google Chrome is integrated with Adobe Flash!
Old Aug 15 2014, 03:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
Thanks, KnightRider. I guess I'll just wait until the belts/dans are released and see where I am.
Hello Deanna,

Your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Aug 15 2014, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
One word.... why???

This is a really good game for a lot of reasons, one of which is the effort required to advance. Would you want to make it "fair" and let new players just have multiple farms and tools and factories, just so they can "compete"??

Personally I would be a little peeved to think that my own efforts and expenditures no longer mattered because now I had to play "fair".

oh... and a new player's "peers" .... are other new players.... and they can compete just fine now.

A new player, at say level 50 with a million coin is not a peer to one who has played for 3,4 or 5 years and accumulated hundreds of factories, tools, etc.

well said i agree with you i been playing since all most at day one and i have work hard to get where iam
Old Aug 15 2014, 08:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepy47 View Post
You obviously missed my point. I have all trees necessary and sawmills on each farm and they cannot keep up the production required to make the lumber piles for the facilities that need them.
Are you filling your factories on a daily basis,with multiple of each type?If you are not,then 1 sawmill per farm would give plenty of extra.Making the output higher only makes the game to simple,and requires even less thought.The output is calculated on 1 of each.You need 1380 oak lumber pile to refill..a sawmill outputs 720.2 sawmills would fill them with extra.23 sawmills would give you a huge stockpile.If you have 3x,4x,or 5x the factories that use them...then they do not need to up the count,it means that you learn to manage resources wisely.
Closed Thread