Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 03 2014, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Love the Mom's and baby animals. Please move them to somewhere else to be able to purchase anytime. Can you put the butterflies and birds with the animals, too. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What she said! Please!!

They are too gorgeous to only be available seasonally!
Old May 04 2014, 12:31 AM

Today I collected my 1 FC but I had 3 quests working, 2 that I started yesterday & 1 I started today. About 10 minutes after I collected FC, 2 of the quest where done. After I collected the coins they didn’t show up at the bottom in the quest completed. I exited quest manager then went back nothing, I reload went back still nothing. What did I do wrong?
Old May 04 2014, 12:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrodoll View Post
Today I collected my 1 FC but I had 3 quests working, 2 that I started yesterday & 1 I started today. About 10 minutes after I collected FC, 2 of the quest where done. After I collected the coins they didn’t show up at the bottom in the quest completed. I exited quest manager then went back nothing, I reload went back still nothing. What did I do wrong?
Are you sure they weren't actually completed before you collected the FC? Quests are completed for that chart when the last step completes and not when you collect the coins. So if they were actually completed before you collected the FC then they would be applied to the previous week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2014, 12:46 AM

Thank you Taz that may every well be what happen.
Old May 04 2014, 11:16 PM

not sure where to post this question but here goes,i just noticed where all my farms are listed at the top,next to the name of my main farm in parentheses is the letter w,is this something new,and if so what does it mean,again i apologize if i have posted on the wrong thread.
Old May 04 2014, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
not sure where to post this question but here goes,i just noticed where all my farms are listed at the top,next to the name of my main farm in parentheses is the letter w,is this something new,and if so what does it mean,again i apologize if i have posted on the wrong thread.
It means that the flowers are watered on that farm. If it had both a W and an I then flowers, trees and crops are watered/irrigated.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2014, 11:32 PM

thanks so much Taz,that clears up things for me,happy farming
Old May 05 2014, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It means that the flowers are watered on that farm. If it had both a W and an I then flowers, trees and crops are watered/irrigated.

And if it has an "F" there it means it's fertilized. Just in case.
Old May 05 2014, 08:45 PM

Thanks for the mothers day gifts
Closed Thread