Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 11 2014, 01:51 PM

Thanks, Knight Rider - but in reading the update, it says that the the Winter Supplies is supposed to be coins, and the Eye Clinic is supposed to be coins. The Optical Supplies Factory is FC and the Winter Store is FC.
In the Store on my farm, it is showing both new Winter facilities as coin and the Eye/Optical as FC.
Just saying that it's not correct. And I guess I'm even if one of each is coins/FC
Old Feb 11 2014, 02:04 PM

I love the new release, I'm really happy,
is little to say thanks
I look forward to the next with renewed missions, quest

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Feb 11 2014, 02:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
Thanks, Knight Rider - but in reading the update, it says that the the Winter Supplies is supposed to be coins, and the Eye Clinic is supposed to be coins. The Optical Supplies Factory is FC and the Winter Store is FC.
In the Store on my farm, it is showing both new Winter facilities as coin and the Eye/Optical as FC.
Just saying that it's not correct. And I guess I'm even if one of each is coins/FC
It is a mistake in the release notes. The store is correct. The optical ones are FC and the Winter ones are for coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2014, 02:16 PM

Default I love you developers!!!

You are AWESOME!!!!
Old Feb 11 2014, 02:18 PM

Thanks for the new clouds and rainbows. Off to do some decorating
Old Feb 11 2014, 02:52 PM
Account Not Linked

when you hire someone to harvest only, the combine tool comes up and unless they plow too they lose their bonus.

if you plow stacked farms you don't get the xp (it gets taken off you once you leave) and you also don't get any percentage of crops from that farm. the farmer also doesn't get as many crops if he allows combines to be used on stacked farms.

i know you don't cater to those who layer and/or stack their farms but ... what if i want to save my plowing for a friend or neighbour? hmm? lol
Old Feb 11 2014, 03:10 PM

As of now ...... the production increases in the textile mills have not taken affect.
Old Feb 11 2014, 03:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love the increase of the textiles and the fiber.. great one, maybe now we can fill our facilities without having to beg so much.. Thanks Raul & Co., you guys rock… keep 'em coming...
Old Feb 11 2014, 03:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
As of now ...... the production increases in the textile mills have not taken affect.
The production has changed in the textile mill. The change has been to increase the number per batch made.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 11 2014 at 03:46 PM.
Old Feb 11 2014, 03:38 PM
Account Not Linked

i got hired to Shake and Chop. i had previously set the eye to hidden.

on the 1st farm, when i got there, i had the chainsaw activated but ALL the trees showed up when i got there

on subsequent farms, correctly, only the chopping trees showed up when i got there and had chainsaw activated.
Closed Thread