Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08 2014, 07:04 AM

Well as I was working my facilities this morning, I don't work them all in one pass, and I go back to work them I noticed that many times they showed 103.3 % complete, one was 998.9 % complete. After I posted them I 'reset' the Farms with play tab and looked again and none were over 100% complete.
Old Jan 08 2014, 07:06 AM

Thanks for all, by the way
Old Jan 08 2014, 07:12 AM

Thank you so much for the new release! Love the option given to farmers to use their non farm cash tools when are hired or use the biggest tools from the farmer who has hired them. Although, I think there should be an option asking the farmers if they want that their tools could be used for hired people.
Old Jan 08 2014, 07:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hiya thanks for the update guys just a couple of things, I have no problem with people using my tools when working my farm it will just make it quicker and less likely that stuff will get missed. I do feel the Robot is far too expensive and for the limited use I will get from it I wish I had thought more deeply before I bought it my other little problem is Polyester fibre there is never enough even with 5 petrochemical plants so it would be great if the output could be increased thank you again for all your hard work x

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 08 2014, 07:22 AM

Personally, I like the fact that other people can use my tools. I think the work will get done a lot faster and I don't care if new players have it easier than I did...it is not a competition for me.
Old Jan 08 2014, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notaparagod View Post
Personally, I like the fact that other people can use my tools. I think the work will get done a lot faster and I don't care if new players have it easier than I did...it is not a competition for me.
I totally agree with you, I have been playing since the beginning, I have lots of harvesting and usually only hire those with tools for speed, now I can help those on lower levels. The tools I bought were to help me, which they have done, now to share.
Old Jan 08 2014, 07:53 AM

Default Using Employers tools

For those that are so upset about other using the tools you paid for:

It seems to be that they can only use the LEAST of the big tools. I don't have a chainsaw at all, my mom hired to me chop this morning to test this out because she has them all maxed out, and it only let me use her 3 X 3 chainsaw.

On a different note, if you are so rich and spent so much money getting those tools, are you honestly telling me that you would expect the maid to bring her walmart vacuum cleaner to vacuum your oriental rugs rather than use the Dyson vacuum that you paid for? Just curious. Not like she can take the Dyson to another house to clean.
Thank you for your considerate help! To make it easier for you to help me-- I am computer literate and have already done all the tedious things you HAVE to get tired of telling people to do. I don't know everything, but I have already covered the basics.

This is my Farm:
[url]http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1644986609&farm_ix=1[url] [/b]
[/font]
Old Jan 08 2014, 07:59 AM

I don't mind my workers being able to use my FC tools.

I can still use them too when I seed or choose to do my own H&P so they still serve a purpose that benefits me.

I think this will encourage lower level players to keep at it. Farm Town needs active players to continue!

Thanks for the new release. Off to check out the clouds!!

Old Jan 08 2014, 08:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionessNcubx3 View Post
For those that are so upset about other using the tools you paid for:

It seems to be that they can only use the LEAST of the big tools. I don't have a chainsaw at all, my mom hired to me chop this morning to test this out because she has them all maxed out, and it only let me use her 3 X 3 chainsaw.

On a different note, if you are so rich and spent so much money getting those tools, are you honestly telling me that you would expect the maid to bring her walmart vacuum cleaner to vacuum your oriental rugs rather than use the Dyson vacuum that you paid for? Just curious. Not like she can take the Dyson to another house to clean.
Your different note, you are comparing the real world to a game, that is like comparing an apple to an orange, they are two totally different items. Probably most of the people that spend money on this game isn't rich, like me, I am on limited disability so no I am not rich, but I also help support this game when I can so that the developers can continue to keep the game going.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 08 2014, 08:19 AM

You says its apples and oranges but I don't see how. I used a real life analogy because the complaint is about people spending real life money on the game. The analogy stands and is not apples and oranges. You purchased the tools and then hired someone else to do the work---and complaining they get to use the tools you purchased for the same work. The real kicker about the complaints is that they can't use your tools unless you HIRE them to do the work and ONLY on your farms. Sheesh.
Thank you for your considerate help! To make it easier for you to help me-- I am computer literate and have already done all the tedious things you HAVE to get tired of telling people to do. I don't know everything, but I have already covered the basics.

This is my Farm:
[url]http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id=1644986609&farm_ix=1[url] [/b]
[/font]
Closed Thread