Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 20 2013, 12:04 AM

I have a question for Tony D or Taz only, seeing that the train 'fix' has been done how is it possible that the same person is sending me 2 boosts from a duplicate Turbo and they both work?? This is not to cause problems but for me to understand what is going on and what works now and doesn't ? Please see pic, I have removed first name for privacy.

Last edited by theperfectnina; Dec 20 2013 at 12:05 AM. Reason: edit link
Old Dec 20 2013, 12:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
I have a question for Tony D or Taz only, seeing that the train 'fix' has been done how is it possible that the same person is sending me 2 boosts from a duplicate Turbo and they both work?? This is not to cause problems but for me to understand what is going on and what works now and doesn't ? Please see pic, I have removed first name for privacy.

You will have to ask Holmes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 20 2013, 12:22 AM

I know how this was done but my question is - Wasn't that what the 'fix' was for, to put a stop to that?? So how is it still being done, if the 'fix' fixed that? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You will have to ask Holmes.
Old Dec 20 2013, 12:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
I know how this was done but my question is - Wasn't that what the 'fix' was for, to put a stop to that?? So how is it still being done, if the 'fix' fixed that? lol
The fix was to prevent using multiple engines with one set of cars. For example putting a group of cars together and an engine on each end. We can still have at least 5 trains dispatched and boosts sent out for them as long as they are on separate strings of cars per engine.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 20 2013, 01:01 AM

I realise that, thanks

So another question, I thought we were only allowed 1 of each train to be dispatched and boosted at the same time???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The fix was to prevent using multiple engines with one set of cars. For example putting a group of cars together and an engine on each end. We can still have at least 5 trains dispatched and boosts sent out for them as long as they are on separate strings of cars per engine.
Old Dec 20 2013, 10:30 AM

Please leave the snowy hills and mountains in the store after the Holidays.

Thank you!
Old Dec 20 2013, 02:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
Please leave the snowy hills and mountains in the store after the Holidays.

Thank you!
The snowy hills and mountains are in the Winter tab of the store and that stays after the holidays already.
Old Dec 20 2013, 04:18 PM

New levels are out - yay - and very many thanks for the 2FC per level
Old Dec 20 2013, 04:22 PM

This is great news___the 2 FC per level is a very nice surprise. A nifty gifty !! Gotta love this game---it's the best !! Thank you, developers, for all you do for us farmers !!

FT addicted since June 22, 2009
Old Dec 20 2013, 04:23 PM

Yes! Thanks for the Christmas Gift!! Maybe I can scrounge up enough cash to get the 10 x 10's!!

((HOLIDAY HUGS EVERYONE!!))

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Closed Thread