Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 18 2013, 10:07 AM

Thanks for all of this - I am SO excited that all decorations will now be for coins. I never did understand why we had to pay real money for decorations that usually end up in storage anyway.....but I will have some fun now redecorating. Now we will need more storage space so we can rotate stuff out more often. I can see my storage filling up rather quickly.....
Old May 18 2013, 10:10 AM

Thanks for another great update. Thanks Raul!!
Old May 18 2013, 11:02 AM

Once again, you have proven that your goal is please your players.

The initial search icon is a great start! Thank you for working it in. I'll be interested to see how it progresses and look forward to the day that we can instantly locate items in our storage.

But this ...

"-When working neighbour facilities we now remove the highlight of the recently worked farm in the farm selector so you don't go back to it by mistake."

MAKES MY HEART SING!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old May 18 2013, 11:45 AM
Account Not Linked

loving the new update as always... SOOOO looking forward to the day when we can buy the decorative Farm Cash items for coins instead. There are some cute things I would love to have but I can't justify spending FC on them, when I could put said FC to much better use.

And I am drooling to see what the little 'shortcuts' button is going to do.I am all over anything that saves me time in this game.It is becoming like a part time job! LOL

Thanks again!
Old May 18 2013, 12:14 PM

Thanks Raul...great release!! Love the turbo tools addition to the start all menu.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old May 18 2013, 02:50 PM

You are slowly catching up to a comprehensive way of undertaking our huge inventories. Keep it up developers. I may just get back to having a passion for the game again. Don't give up yet. There are still major areas in need of repair and attention. Thank you for the duplicate button. Now lets get one for the facilities. It would be nice just to hover over the picture of the building in the store and see 'owned' instead of having to click on it first.
Another request to separate crops from plants and trees in storage and another request to give plants and decorative trees their own space separate from chopable and harvestable trees.
Thank you.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old May 18 2013, 04:59 PM

Thank you for the update!

The flowers are freezing properly again including in mid growth.
Old May 18 2013, 09:58 PM
Account Not Linked

The new search tool after you use it, I think the results should stay on the screen just a little bit longer, cause I am a slow reader and it was on the screen for just a couple of seconds, they should have made that into a pop up with the results and the person would have to click out of it, this way then they could figure out what they wanted to do after they get the results without click on the search more than once to keep remembering the results.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 19 2013, 03:33 AM

Hi, Yes, I to noticed it was too fast and i read slow too but good idea to have a search feature just that we should be the one to click to remove the info from the search.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
The new search tool after you use it, I think the results should stay on the screen just a little bit longer, cause I am a slow reader and it was on the screen for just a couple of seconds, they should have made that into a pop up with the results and the person would have to click out of it, this way then they could figure out what they wanted to do after they get the results without click on the search more than once to keep remembering the results.
Old May 19 2013, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post

But this ...

"-When working neighbour facilities we now remove the highlight of the recently worked farm in the farm selector so you don't go back to it by mistake."

MAKES MY HEART SING!
Well, I wouldn't go quite that far, but yep, it's a great and very useful feature, that I wish had been introduced ages ago; sometimes the simplest time-saving ideas can be the best!

Closed Thread