Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30 2013, 01:45 PM

just want to say love the new railroad baron mini game (now Ive worked it out) - could do with some more levels please

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Apr 30 2013, 05:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Hidden option in dim feature

Just came to say thank you Devs for fixing the hidden option in the dim feature.

I used to have to tick it again after every memcache clean cos it reverted to the default setting of dimmed. Not any more yayyyyy!

Thank you for fixing it, muchly appreciated
Old Apr 30 2013, 07:21 PM

Default Problem gifting since last FB "changes"

FB seems to have changed the order my friends are listed when I want to send gifts and the alphabetical list end with first names starting with letter T. So friends with later letter first names don't appear unless I switch to "farmtown friends" from "all friends".

Also, the mini games button is super sensitive and when it expands covers the full screen and zoom buttons.
Old May 01 2013, 06:42 PM

Freezing flowers is not working again!

When frozen they revert to the just planted stage.

Just an FYI!
Old May 03 2013, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
just want to say love the new railroad baron mini game (now Ive worked it out) - could do with some more levels please
Could you share some tips. I have totally given up on the game. I know that once you get the railroad built you can speed up the train, and that helps, cause my trains were always too late. However, building the railroad is too hard for me. I can't seem to figure out a way to build it quickly. I haven't made it past level one. I haven't tried level 2.
Old May 03 2013, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
Could you share some tips. I have totally given up on the game. I know that once you get the railroad built you can speed up the train, and that helps, cause my trains were always too late. However, building the railroad is too hard for me. I can't seem to figure out a way to build it quickly. I haven't made it past level one. I haven't tried level 2.
Hi, Once you have a completed track, all you need to do is click the train when it next departs, it will speed up, and it will then make it on time

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 03 2013, 07:39 PM
Account Not Linked

I had to have a lot of trains derail before I found the proper tracks to build the train, I had to trash like 10 tracks in a row in order to find 1 that I needed. I did finally make it past level 1, didn't try level 2 yet.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 04 2013, 10:39 PM

I am at wits end!! I have been a loyal, money spending, advocate of this game for many years. I have a nice farm with all the greatest tools. But is seems each time we get one of the updates we nervously await from month to month, when it is released, the game get more difficult to stomach. When I work on a friends farm, it takes 1 to 2 minutes to get from one farm to the other because of "enqueueing" of something on the next farm. It could be boulders, police stations, or the moon. When I go back to my own farm to seed each of the farms, I get to wait 1.5 to 2 minutes on each just enqueueing plowed fields on every one of the fields. Just what is going on? Is it so ineffiecient that it has to enqueue each time. So stupid. I am getting so frustrated, that I probably can't take it much longer, even though I have always said it was the best game on Facebook. I use to praise the devs on their attention to detail, frequent updates, and listening to us players. But I cannot praise a game that requires me to sit with my hands folded in my lap waiting for a field to load, just to spend 30 seconds checking things out. Please someone tell me that this is a real problem and that there is hope for the future. If not fixed soon, there will be little hope of me sticking around. It is just wrong to have something like a stupid black box pop up in the middle of the screen while I am trying to harvest the same Walnut trees it is enqueueing. Please provide me hope.
Old May 05 2013, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I am at wits end!! I have been a loyal, money spending, advocate of this game for many years. I have a nice farm with all the greatest tools. But is seems each time we get one of the updates we nervously await from month to month, when it is released, the game get more difficult to stomach. When I work on a friends farm, it takes 1 to 2 minutes to get from one farm to the other because of "enqueueing" of something on the next farm. It could be boulders, police stations, or the moon. When I go back to my own farm to seed each of the farms, I get to wait 1.5 to 2 minutes on each just enqueueing plowed fields on every one of the fields. Just what is going on? Is it so ineffiecient that it has to enqueue each time. So stupid. I am getting so frustrated, that I probably can't take it much longer, even though I have always said it was the best game on Facebook. I use to praise the devs on their attention to detail, frequent updates, and listening to us players. But I cannot praise a game that requires me to sit with my hands folded in my lap waiting for a field to load, just to spend 30 seconds checking things out. Please someone tell me that this is a real problem and that there is hope for the future. If not fixed soon, there will be little hope of me sticking around. It is just wrong to have something like a stupid black box pop up in the middle of the screen while I am trying to harvest the same Walnut trees it is enqueueing. Please provide me hope.
how much ram does your computer have..I recently went from 1GB to 6GB and it has made a huge difference to the speed of the game...what used to take me around 30 mintues to plant on 18 farms I can now do in less than 10 minutes.
Old May 05 2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
how much ram does your computer have..I recently went from 1GB to 6GB and it has made a huge difference to the speed of the game...what used to take me around 30 mintues to plant on 18 farms I can now do in less than 10 minutes.
I don't think it's got much to do with the RAM on our computers. I have a brand new computer, with 8 GB RAM and an Intel Premium processor, and I have the same lengthy wait between farms, either when working a neighbour's farms, or just going from one of my own to another. Sometimes, the problem actually is with the game, and not with us.
Closed Thread