Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 05 2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Matt View Post
i like the new updates but the fish farm can't be worked by others . i was wondering why not .
because there is no 'produce' for anyone to help with. the fish in the farm grow at their own rate and can't be sped up, just like you can't speed the trees up with their growing, or any of the crops, or the milk and eggs etc
Old Jul 05 2010, 09:20 PM

I realize that the farm cash we pay out for new facilities is your money maker, but can't we have some "interim" new releases where additional items are added to our existing facilities? We've had almost nothing added to the facilities we already have accept cinnamon buns to the bakery. There are so many other ways we could use some of our crops and harvests -

Other kinds of fish in our sushi and seafood restaurants (cod or haddock as fish and chips, tuna sashimi, tuna sandwiches in the sandwich shops) our meats (chicken salad sandwiches, hamburgers in the sandwich shops), our trees (pomegranate juice, guacamole from the avocados in the taco restaurant), other crops (pumpkin pie in the bakery, blueberry pies, lemon, banana, and peach pies), etc.

Please start adding more items to our facilities. We've got a lot of "single task" facilities that take up a lot of space with very little yield!
Old Jul 05 2010, 10:00 PM

Wow! l love the new gifts! They are great!! LOVE the boulders and stone benches!
Old Jul 05 2010, 10:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocelynCS View Post
I realize that the farm cash we pay out for new facilities is your money maker, but can't we have some "interim" new releases where additional items are added to our existing facilities? We've had almost nothing added to the facilities we already have accept cinnamon buns to the bakery. There are so many other ways we could use some of our crops and harvests -

Other kinds of fish in our sushi and seafood restaurants (cod or haddock as fish and chips, tuna sashimi, tuna sandwiches in the sandwich shops) our meats (chicken salad sandwiches, hamburgers in the sandwich shops), our trees (pomegranate juice, guacamole from the avocados in the taco restaurant), other crops (pumpkin pie in the bakery, blueberry pies, lemon, banana, and peach pies), etc.

Please start adding more items to our facilities. We've got a lot of "single task" facilities that take up a lot of space with very little yield!
I have to agree.........I've had to ignore most of the last 2 updates because if one buys all the facilities then one can go nuts trying to keep them supplied with raw material. A little more simplicity would be a really, really good thing. I know Slashkey is a business and the more facilities they put out there, the more "money" they will make from users buying FC and coins. What about it devs.......can we have more product to produce without having more facilities for a while?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 05 2010, 10:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Cool There's the door....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barabbas126 View Post
Farm Town really, really sucks... It is impossible to do what needs be done in a short about of time. I spend more HOURS than I can even count 'watering' my (or other's) Flowers. I am constantly being "timed out' and have to started All Over Again.

'The Market' is the Pits.... the very Last Place I want to go to 'hire' anyone (but have Little to No Choice).

What's wrong or, holding up 'improvements' to 'The Inn'??? Shouldn't 'The Inn' be the place to Hire? (I Go to 'The Market' to sell my produce... nevertherless, I am Forced to go to the Market to 'hire' people. Not Good.

Farm Town keeps 'Adding' to it 'App'... instead of 'improving its existing App.

Farm Town really, really Sucks.
...and, as they say, don't let it hit you on the way out. I am unclear on how you are being forced to play this "sucky" game. Don't like it? Find a better one. BTW, good luck wit dat.
Old Jul 05 2010, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattiB View Post
I agree. They are NOT worth the headache. I never get the email either, I'm tired of sending in the complaint email as well. They easily owe me 20-30 points, if not more. Probably WAAAAAAAAY more, but I've given up hope. I'm tired of watching stupid videos (that Tom Hanks one was reallllllly dumb), downloading games, etc...only to not get points! argh, seems they'd rather have our cash. Well, not this person. Fixed income and all that, real life takes priority.
Yes this happens to me about every 3rd time.I must confess I do nothing and wait for the next application of the day.Hi ho moving right along.
Old Jul 06 2010, 12:08 AM

LOVE ur ideas..

Can we make fishing easier , most won't do it.. also can we get more salmon .. i can fish for days or so it seems and only ONE salmon to be caught..

Keep up the great work Devs... spending way to much time on Ft... but love it none the less.. . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocelynCS View Post

Old Jul 06 2010, 02:04 AM

What exactly is the purpose of the different ground covers, say the tall grass for instance? Is it just for looks or does it make your livestock produce faster? just wondering. . .
Old Jul 06 2010, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mslundy View Post
What exactly is the purpose of the different ground covers, say the tall grass for instance? Is it just for looks or does it make your livestock produce faster? just wondering. . .
It is just for aesthetical purposes
Old Jul 06 2010, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattiB View Post
I agree. They are NOT worth the headache. I never get the email either, I'm tired of sending in the complaint email as well. They easily owe me 20-30 points, if not more. Probably WAAAAAAAAY more, but I've given up hope. I'm tired of watching stupid videos (that Tom Hanks one was reallllllly dumb), downloading games, etc...only to not get points! argh, seems they'd rather have our cash. Well, not this person. Fixed income and all that, real life takes priority.
I do all the free FC offers and have never had a problem get it. In the last 2 weeks $52.

what fun we had in the forum waiting for this last update::
if you would like a shirt just leave me a private message i will leave your shirt in a return message to not clog up this forum.[/quote]

Pure genius
Closed Thread